Recoil II won’t turn on

Nixo

Hi everyone I have a big problem with my portable, I open it up for some problem with the led indicator of the battery charging and level indicator and the security block of the disk. Now the portable won’t turn on, i tried everything but nothing, when I connect the power cable it power on the led of the keyboard and nothing else, near the connector of the battery I hear some noise I think form the “MAGIC 2R2” but I don’t know, please help me to fix it

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi everyone I have a big problem with my portable, I open it up for some problem with the led indicator of the battery charging and level indicator and the security block of the disk. Now the portable won’t turn on, i tried everything but nothing, when I connect the power cable it power on the led of the keyboard and nothing else, near the connector of the battery I hear some noise I think form the “MAGIC 2R2” but I don’t know, please help me to fix it
Hiya, can you post your full specs from the order page?

What's the Magic 2r2?

So you opened it and adjusted some things and now it won't power on via the power switch?

Nixo

displayRecoil Series: Widescreen 60 Hz 72 % NTSC LED opaco full HD 15,6" (1920 x 1080)
(CPU)Intel® Core™ i7 8750H 6 core (2,2 GHz, 4,1 GHz Turbo)
(RAM)DDR4 SODIMM Corsair 2400 MHz 16 GB (1 da 16 GB)
Graphics CardNVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 – RAM video 6,0 GB GDDR5 – DirectX® 12.1
1o drive SSD M.2SSD PCIe WD Black™ M.2 NVMe 500 GB (fino a 3400 MB/s R | 2500 MB/s W)
audioAudio + SoundBlaster™ Cinema
Bluetooth e wirelessLAN GIGABIT e WIRELESS INTEL® AC-9260 M.2 (1.73 Gbps, 802.11AC) + BT 5.0
USB/Thunderbolt1 PORT USB 3.1 (tipo C) + 2 PORTs USB 3.0 + 1 PORT USB 2.0

Nixo

I open it up and reconnect everything and the laptop won’t work anymore, so I tried to disconnect some part of the pc like the second hard disk, the touchpad and other things, the last tried I do with nothing attract to the main board but nothing, the only thing i left plug in was the power on switch and the fan boost

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I open it up and reconnect everything and the laptop won’t work anymore, so I tried to disconnect some part of the pc like the second hard disk, the touchpad and other things, the last tried I do with nothing attract to the main board but nothing, the only thing i left plug in was the power on switch and the fan boost
It's likely there's a connection loose somewhere or in worst case you may have damaged one of the ribbon cables. You don't really have any choice other than to RMA it, but it would likely be chargeable.

Nixo

I tried with the portable battery and with the power cord

Nixo

Hi everyone, today my Recoil II laptop doesn't turn on, the battery is new, it only turns on the presence LEDs and then turns off again, I disassembled the PC, disconnected both the bios battery and the main one and the PC stopped. it turns on neither with mains power nor with battery power. If I change the BIOS battery, is it safe for the PC to turn back on? I haven't touched anything else on the PC. Thanks in advance

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi everyone, today my Recoil II laptop doesn't turn on, the battery is new, it only turns on the presence LEDs and then turns off again, I disassembled the PC, disconnected both the bios battery and the main one and the PC stopped. it turns on neither with mains power nor with battery power. If I change the BIOS battery, is it safe for the PC to turn back on? I haven't touched anything else on the PC. Thanks in advance
So what happened after your last post?

And can you post your FULL specs from the order page please?

Ekans2011

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I've already suggested on the Italian forum to RMA it.

It's unlikely that the CMOS is the only issue; you may also experience some boot issues, but technically, a PC can run without a CMOS battery; however, doing so will result in your computer restarting from scratch, losing your date and time settings, or requiring you to select the OS drive each time you turn it on (basically, BIOS resets to default settings every time, and it's not possible to save them).

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I've already suggested on the Italian forum to RMA it.

It's unlikely that the CMOS is the only issue; you may also experience some boot issues, but technically, a PC can run without a CMOS battery; however, doing so will result in your computer restarting from scratch, losing your date and time settings, or requiring you to select the OS drive each time you turn it on (basically, BIOS resets to default settings every time, and it's not possible to save them).
We’d already recommended an RMA also, @Nixo is there any reason you’re reluctant to RMA it?

And please don’t cross post, post in one forum at a time, it’s frowned upon to cross post