Recoil III not booting when using USB Dock

Wildcard

I started using my new Recoil III this week, and this means connecting it to a USB dock (Targus).

Now the laptop does not seem to boot. It is stuck at the PCS logo. No error message that no bootable media was found, nothing.
If I enter the BIOS, and exit it by choosing "Save and reset", the laptop boots without problems.
If I restart the laptop from Windows, it boots without problems.
If I switch the docking station's power off while the laptop is started, it boots without problems.

In the BIOS, network boot is disabled and the internal SSD has the highest boot priority.

There are no mass storage devices plugged in to the USB dock, nor is there a card reader or anything else the laptop could boot from.
The only things that are connected are: USB mouse & keyboard, Jabra headset (USB), Speakers (3.5mm), Logitech webcam (USB) and a monitor (DVI).

Oh, the system drive is bitlocker encrypted, maybe that makes a difference as well.

Any idea, anyone?

Wildcard

That's definitely a better idea than blindly assuming it's the drive encryption or the (slightly dodgy) USB dock :)
I didn't have time during the week, but I just tested it. The culprit was the USB keyboard (Lenovo). Replaced it with a cheap spare from Logitech, and it's working now.

Why the Recoil had a problem with this keyboard and my previous HP didn't, I don't know...