Recoil IV graphic choices

lorddrakal

Hi Guys,

i just wanted to ask a question if anybody knows.

Looking at the config of the Recoil IV 15.6 inch i saw that the max spec is with the RTX 2080 max-q.
Now looking around the internet i saw that this tongfang come usually with the RTX 2080 super max-q.

Can anybody tell me if this is the case with the Recoil IV or it is just the regular 2080 max-q?

Thank you!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi Guys,

i just wanted to ask a question if anybody knows.

Looking at the config of the Recoil IV 15.6 inch i saw that the max spec is with the RTX 2080 max-q.
Now looking around the internet i saw that this tongfang come usually with the RTX 2080 super max-q.

Can anybody tell me if this is the case with the Recoil IV or it is just the regular 2080 max-q?

Thank you!
It is just the regular 2080 Max Q

You must be looking up the wrong chassis number, this is TongFang GM5MQ8W

lorddrakal

It is just the regular 2080 Max Q

You must be looking up the wrong chassis number, this is TongFang GM5MQ8W

First, thanks for the reply.

I dont know if i can post other shop offers, but looking at the laptopparts4less they are offering the TongFang GM5MQ8W with the rtx 2080 super max-q. A competitor also offer it with the rtx 2080 super max q variant.

it was just an enquiry, as an info and help in deciding the laptop i will get :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

I dont know if i can post other shop offers, but looking at the laptopparts4less they are offering the TongFang GM5MQ8W with the rtx 2080 super max-q. And it is not the eluktronics meg 15 g3 the same as the recoil? they also offer it with the rtx 2080 super max q variant.

it was just an enquiry, as an info and help in deciding the laptop i will get :)
I guess it's up to the builder which GPU they supply? I'm not sure, best to ask PCS directly.

lorddrakal

I guess it's up to the builder which GPU they supply? I'm not sure, best to ask PCS directly.

i just got the answer for it and they said the regular variant as you suggested. I guess that might be true.
Well, probably gonna stick with the 2070 super max-p at this point, think is the best choice at that price tag as well.

thanks for the help!

Paddy Baxter

Bronze Level Poster

I dont know if i can post other shop offers, but looking at the laptopparts4less they are offering the TongFang GM5MQ8W with the rtx 2080 super max-q. A competitor also offer it with the rtx 2080 super max q variant.

You’re right. All other sellers I’ve seen on this chassis offer the 2080 Super max q