Recoil no control center for backlit keyboard Model GK5CN6Z

G Bone

Hi,

I purchased my recoil a couple years ago and its great however I reinstalled windows recently and the keyboard is a constant blue colour, when unplugged the keyboard backlight stays on as before it would turn off. I tried changing the colour setting in the bios which has the option tho when I saved and reboot the keyboard it is still blue in colour etc..

I tried reading forums and looking for things to download but get into a grey area with programs that may cause more harm than success.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

G Bone

Yes I did have control centre before. I have tried looking for the Tech support menu but cant seem to find it. Is there a different site to where we are on the forums site?

G Bone

Thank you. Yes I had trouble logging in via the main site. I have my order and the downloads I would imagine its the gaming centre download zip file?

hiperbolt

Hey, I need to access these drivers so I can reinstall windows. My computer is not registered and is also a recoil ii. What should I do

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hey, I need to access these drivers so I can reinstall windows. My computer is not registered and is also a recoil ii. What should I do
You'd need to register with PCS. If it's second hand then you have to have the warranty transferred otherwise you'll have no access to drivers at all.

If you bought it from a Portuguese reseller, they should be supplying you with any drivers, or if not they should have a way for you to register it with PCS (if they're a licensed reseller).

TongFang, the laptop manufacturer, don't have a public facing repository so drivers are only available through official system integrators.