Recommended specs for a gaming PC?

nobody00

Hello,
My first gaming PC was from this site and my attempts since then haven't been that great, so could you guys recommend some gaming PC specs to a guy who doesn't really play many modern games? My main concern is a high framerate, so losing access to 4K and VR isn't an issue. My budget is £650, but willing to go a little higher if needed.

Thanks,

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Hello,
My first gaming PC was from this site and my attempts since then haven't been that great, so could you guys recommend some gaming PC specs to a guy who doesn't really play many modern games? My main concern is a high framerate, so losing access to 4K and VR isn't an issue. My budget is £650, but willing to go a little higher if needed.

Thanks,
Save up some more, with the way prices are at the moment you need at least twice your budget for anything that is going to perform so so

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hello,

Thanks,
Prices are sky high at the moment with worldwide stock issues and covid related problems.

it's around £1000 for a basic gaming PC.

Either wait until next year when prices and stocks should have settled or save up significantly more money.

Citrus_9

Expert
Hello,

Thanks,
No chance getting a gaming PC for this budget - recommending to save more, best is at least twice that, and buy when prices drop. It could be somewhere in summer time and then again only next year as I think they will increase again after summer.

Last edited: