Refund / Credit Note Query

LewisF1Smith

Hey,

Me and my partner just ordered a new PC via finance last weekend, I've made a few amendments which have all been paid via card this week, but yesterday I added an RTX3080 as part of the build and paid the entire amount via Credit Card, after messaging via the website system it became apparent they aren't aware what cards they are going to be using nor when they'll receive them and it'll be on a first come first serve basis. So in order not to delay my PC further I decided to cancel the RTX3080 amendment and be issued with a credit note.

But it now says the credit Note / refund will be issued to Finance! But that's not how I paid for the amendment and I need it to go back onto the credit card used to pay so I can pickup a graphics card elsewhere at a later date. Can anyone help / advise?

Thanks!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hey,

Me and my partner just ordered a new PC via finance last weekend, I've made a few amendments which have all been paid via card this week, but yesterday I added an RTX3080 as part of the build and paid the entire amount via Credit Card, after messaging via the website system it became apparent they aren't aware what cards they are going to be using nor when they'll receive them and it'll be on a first come first serve basis. So in order not to delay my PC further I decided to cancel the RTX3080 amendment and be issued with a credit note.

But it now says the credit Note / refund will be issued to Finance! But that's not how I paid for the amendment and I need it to go back onto the credit card used to pay so I can pickup a graphics card elsewhere at a later date. Can anyone help / advise?

Thanks!
You would need to contact PCS directly, it’s not something we can help with as none of us work for PCS.

I’d suggest using the web chat, go to the contact us page on the main site, in the bottom right of the footer the web chat box will appear, you should get a much quicker response through that.

It only works on a desktop browser, won’t work on mobile or tablet.