Regarding my pc I ordered

Byronk191

So I received two emails yesterday 1 saying my pc was being built that’s was in the morning time. Then I got another saying it’s being tested does this now mean that all the parts for the pc are there and in the build and I should receive my pc in the next week or 2 or where does it go from here

sck451

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Here's the PCs order status guide. You can expect it to be dispatched today or tomorrow and to arrive probably early next week. (Presuming it passes its testing!)
status_guide.png

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
So I received two emails yesterday 1 saying my pc was being built that’s was in the morning time. Then I got another saying it’s being tested does this now mean that all the parts for the pc are there and in the build and I should receive my pc in the next week or 2 or where does it go from here
Yeah once it clears testing (usually a couple of hours) then it's despatched either that day or the day after provided there are no delays

Depending on where you are in the world will determine the length of time shipping takes

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
so I’m in Northern Ireland will this effect the delivery time
No you should hopefully get it in the next day or so as you're still in the uk, if you were the other side of the border it would be a completely different story (probably involving a trip to paris)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yes, it’s very likely it will take more than a day even to Northern Ireland, it’s just the way things are at the moment

Byronk191

I'm in Derry mate, they say next day for N Ireland delivery but sure ye know the craic that's usually 2-3 days
Yes, it’s very likely it will take more than a day even to Northern Ireland, it’s just the way things are at the moment
Aye mate I’m not expecting it in a day or two like probably get it at some point next week I’m in east Belfast

rouchie

Rising Star
What is your build, and how long you been waiting? Sorry, I always get like an over excited puppy when I see people moving in to the delivery phase!