Reinstalling Software

StandSure

Hello I'm just wandering if anyone can point me in the right direction to download some software that was removed as I had to do a reinstall of windows as there was a windows update which removed items for some reason

It removed Geforce Experience Which I got back fine no issues
It removed Intel Optane Memory again I found that

The software I'm having trouble finding again (not too tech savvy so bare with me) was something which allowed me to alter the lighting effect on my keyboard assign different settings like turning Discrete GPU on & Off it had power management settings it allowed me to see fan speeds and so on I'm now also unable to turn the background lighting on my keyboard on.

It was a for intel and it was a hidden icon accessed by the lower right on the task bar think it was a gaming type thing.

Hopefully I've explained myself well enough

Thanks in advance

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
The app you're looking for is Gaming Centre, which is control software for the Tongfang chassis on which the laptop is based.

You can get it from the downloads section of your main PCS account. Assuming you bought the laptop direct from PCS. If you bought the laptop from a reseller, you can contact PCS to get the laptop registered to your PCS account.

If the software isn't in your downloads section, call PCS to discuss, as you can't get it easily elsewhere