Remnant 2

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Anyone got this yet?

I've got the original but haven't gotten around to playing it yet, but it looks really good.

Early reviews of Remnant 2 are looking really promising, although it needs a fairly strong setup unless you enable DLSS / FSR, so only newer nvidia GPU's will handle it, but any AMD GPU can enable FSR.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Anyone got this yet?

I've got the original but haven't gotten around to playing it yet, but it looks really good.

Early reviews of Remnant 2 are looking really promising, although it needs a fairly strong setup unless you enable DLSS / FSR, so only newer nvidia GPU's will handle it, but any AMD GPU can enable FSR.

I also have the original (thanks Humble!), but haven't gotten around to it yet. Looks like my kinda game, but so do a lot of the games that I own. I'll get there some day...maybe!

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
Anyone got this yet?

love the way on steam this is described under "mature content description"

The developers describe the content like this: Gameplay revolves around intense fights against humanoid, non-humanoid, and fantastical creatures with gunplay and melee weapons. In certain circumstances, critical hits can cause enemies to become decapitated. Mild use of language when characters are under duress.

hju - Copy.png