Removing the PCS logo from my case.

sanj

It won't mess up your warranty and it's quite easy to take off,just start from the left hand side and slowly lift up.

Soulless

It won't mess up your warranty and it's quite easy to take off,just start from the left hand side and slowly lift up.

Ah okay, thank you!

Another quick question - Will it damage the case at all (leave a mark)? And can I just get it off with my hands or will I need a knife?

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Ah okay, thank you!

Another quick question - Will it damage the case at all (leave a mark)? And can I just get it off with my hands or will I need a knife?

is it a sticker? if you use a knife then you are more likely to damage the case

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
Most stickiness can be removed by a warm damp sponge, and failing that a dab of WD40, followed up by the sponge works wonders! Be sure to test on an obscure part of the case before you do that though. Probably fine but just in case!

konreg

warm it up with a hair dryer first , this will soften the glue underneath the sticker, making it easier to pull it off by hand

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
warm it up with a hair dryer first , this will soften the glue underneath the sticker, making it easier to pull it off by hand

If you try this be very careful not to warp the plastic! I have damaged a keyboard in the past when I was trying to dry it out quickly (lazily) and I warped all the key sockets... should be fine if it's a metal case - but just be careful :)