Replacement power cable

RoryM819

Hi everyone,

I bought a laptop sometime again and never created an account. The model number is GK5CP6Z. I am trying to get a replacement power cable as an airline lost my luggage which had the cable. I can't use the upgrade machine option as I never registered so my order isn't saved... Help!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi everyone,

I bought a laptop sometime again and never created an account. The model number is GK5CP6Z. I am trying to get a replacement power cable as an airline lost my luggage which had the cable. I can't use the upgrade machine option as I never registered so my order isn't saved... Help!
You can't order from PCS without creating an account, it's not possible. To proceed to payment you first have to enter your email to which the account is created against. Account details and receipt are automatically emailed to that email address.

You can order spare chargers through your PCS account.

If you have no idea which email you registered under, you'd need to contact PCS to gain access to your account. Without the account, you have no access to support.

Last edited:

RoryM819

I can now see the issue - I ordered it from Currys. Is there any way to order a spare charger without having the order on my account? I can see it was a Recoil III GT15 laptop.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I can now see the issue - I ordered it from Currys. Is there any way to order a spare charger without having the order on my account? I can see it was a Recoil III GT15 laptop.
You’d have to register it with PCS, you just need proof of purchase.

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Currys have a spare parts website, but don't think they'd carry PCS laptop parts, as they'd just refer you back to PCS or the chassis manufacturer.