Reserved Slots

NMEBowen

Master Poster
your going to have to cancel reseved slots im afraid as they will be permenant reserve slots meaning only those people can play in the slot and no other so the server wouldnt populate fully. sorry to tell you this hopefully they fix it and you can come and go when you please but atm its not going to work properly.

Fear

Prolific Poster
your going to have to cancel reseved slots im afraid as they will be permenant reserve slots meaning only those people can play in the slot and no other so the server wouldnt populate fully. sorry to tell you this hopefully they fix it and you can come and go when you please but atm its not going to work properly.

Look at you claiming and posting all my secret info :p lol

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Surely it can work, because it works on so many other games already?

One other option I have used in the past on CS:S was to enter a command in the console that would allow members to force their way in...not sure how that'd work in BF3 though.

Gorman

Author Level

If they implement it like in BC2 then there will be x amount of slots kept free for the list thats true, but that number can be set. So it wont be that much of an issue.

But anyways, until DICE/EA fix it, no part of it works :p

P.S that one match i played with you last night, where we dominated them all? emptied the server, we can always do that again if it gets too full.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
My old EVE Alliance had a TF2 server which we all got reserved slots for and also lots of nice perks.

However, it can risk emptying a server when there are 3 of us as heavies with unlimited ammo :D

Its a balance thing I suppose.

NMEBowen

Master Poster
i always tend to dominate on lower populated servers gorman me and fear cleared a server last night shooting down choppers and jets with guided tank shells.

Gibbs

Gold Level Poster
i always tend to dominate on lower populated servers gorman me and fear cleared a server last night shooting down choppers and jets with guided tank shells.

I can vouch for that claim. totally wipes the floor with me anyway lol

MeveM

Bright Spark

Wondering whether you've got a bad view of me or something. When I applied to the PCS platoon you declined me, and had to reapply for Frenchy to accept, and a few weeks ago when I joined you on your clans server, was just you and me, seemed unable to say hello when greeted, and once I got you out of your tent in the stair case on the city map I dominated you and then you just ragequit off the server without a word. Is it a common thing for you not to communicate with players or did you just have a bad day?

Haven't bothered to join any more servers with you after that experience.

Last edited:

tom_gr7

Life Serving
NMEbowen's class to play with, played a couple of games on the same team and against. Half the time when I'm against him i can never flippin find him. lol

NMEBowen

Master Poster
sorry mevem i had been at my fathers house with very problematic internet im not normally like that and i did appologise about the pcs platoon wasnt sure it was you i declined as i did the deny to rex and gibbs from pcs too by mistake im back home now no way of being booted or loosing connection so please come find me for a game im not normally like that i promise.

MeveM

Bright Spark
sorry mevem i had been at my fathers house with very problematic internet im not normally like that and i did appologise about the pcs platoon wasnt sure it was you i declined as i did the deny to rex and gibbs from pcs too by mistake im back home now no way of being booted or loosing connection so please come find me for a game im not normally like that i promise.

Oh awesome ^^. Sounds good, and nah, I got declined weeks before the Rex/Gibbs mistake. This was about a week after launch. I know I come across as a grumpy miserable sod on the forum with my negative views and bickering with Frenchy :p, but I'm not at all :p

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I love when people get proper narked if you shoot infantry with RPGs...I mean, I killed you with a gun in a war based game...EVIL? :D

Fear

Prolific Poster
I hate rpg noobs that can only get kills by using them on infantry unless they are on my team and i have gone support then i don't mind as long as they keep firing so i gets my resupply points :D