Resident Evil Village

VirtualDevil

Silver Level Poster
I haven't played yet, but it's on the list soon. From what I've heard, it's not as scary as Resi 7 which isn't a bad thing as they tried something different with 7 IMO to try and make it as scary as possible.

Village goes back to the play style of Resi 4, which hardcore fans would argue is one of the best in the series.

I've just finished up on a Resi 2 remake playthrough (highly recommend, fantastic remake) to get my teeth back into it a bit so I'll probably be looking at picking Village up soon. Was eyeing Resi 3 remaster but apparently that falls extremely short after how good the remaster of 2 was.

rouchie

Rising Star
I got it free with my PCS pc but haven't yet plucked up the courage to play it! Installing it is as far as I have got

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I got it free with my PCS pc but haven't yet plucked up the courage to play it! Installing it is as far as I have got
Yeah its due to come with mine as well due to the samsung 980, which is why i asked, I had a quick look at trailers etc, not watched any walk throughs.......................yet :ROFLMAO:

SiAdams

Just got this with my PC so i will hopefully get to have ago on it this weekend. Did any of you guys complete Resident Evil 7? great game in VR

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
not played any of them just watched a walk through of the first part............................some of the story line reminded me of Alan Wake

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Well Alan Wake has been heavily influenced but both Resi & Silent Hill. I enjoyed Alan Wake a lot though, American Nightmare was a fun run too

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Well Alan Wake has been heavily influenced but both Resi & Silent Hill. I enjoyed Alan Wake a lot though, American Nightmare was a fun run too
yeah i enjoyed it as well, got caught up in a couple of places, but got through it in the end

SiAdams

I cannot wait to play this game. It took me a little while to get through 7 because it absolutely shook me up. That is a freaky game. It was outstanding though so I have high hopes for village.
For me, it was the black creatures coming out of the walls. You could hear them but unsure as to where the hell they were

Pocky

It's great. Not as scary as the ones before Biohazard, but I like it even better that way. Character's animations are stunning and the game has a very interesting plot.

SiAdams

It's great. Not as scary as the ones before Biohazard, but I like it even better that way. Character's animations are stunning and the game has a very interesting plot.
Agree, it is quite easy to get through. Thoroughly enjoyed it though

SiAdams

Started playing last night, got a bit confused about a few things so got so far, saved it and went and found a walk through, this guy is hilarious

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Such a great game! it is terrifying but satisfying at the same time. I have almost completed it now. Kinda gutted as it has been brilliant. Let me know how you get on with it.