Resident Evil Village

SiAdams

Nemesis (RE3) was the first Resident Evil game that I owned - I only played the original 2 when I was borrowing them off a mate. Having heard that the remake is a bit thin on content, I'm waiting for a mega sale before going near it!
Yes to be honest i Completed this over a weekend but I hadn’t played the original, however I did think “was that it” 😂 was a brilliant game though! Maybe I need to purchase the original.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
For those that have played Resident Evil Village, this is a really amusing watch, if you haven't be warned it contains spoilers

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
You don't get comedians like that any more, used to love watching Bentines potty time when i was a younger kid than i am now
The Goon show were a staple in my family, we had all the tapes and used to listen to one after the other on the long car trips up to the mountains in Spain.

I utterly adored Milligan and Sellers, just two extreme geniuses through and through. To get those two paired up so early on was just one of those things that happens once in a millenium.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
And so it begins...

Capture.JPG

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I got the Steam email just now. It and RE3 are discounted. RE3 is 67% off which is definitely tempting me. RE3 is a bit light on content from what I've heard but there's probably £16.49's worth of content in it.
May have to look at that, I got resident evil village for free by having a 980 in the Berserker

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Playing Resident Evil 2 earlier, I was reminded that there was a puzzle that teenage me could never figure out, as I got upto that point in the game. 36 year old me couldn't either - probably still haunted by the fact that I couldn't figure it out back then.

So I thought "sod it", uninstalled RE2 and downloaded Village which I bought during that recent sale.

I'm on board with you fine peeps and about to give it a go before bed!

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Playing Resident Evil 2 earlier, I was reminded that there was a puzzle that teenage me could never figure out, as I got upto that point in the game. 36 year old me couldn't either - probably still haunted by the fact that I couldn't figure it out back then.

So I thought "sod it", uninstalled RE2 and downloaded Village which I bought during that recent sale.

Enjoy, I must get back to it at some point

Bhuna50

Author Level

What was the puzzle? I recently completed 2 and 3 so might be able to help?