Return to Monkey Island

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I’ve also got a reeeeeaalll big hankering to play Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis now that I’m in point and click heaven. Another one of Lucasarts’ finest.

But having just completed LeChucks Revenge today, I’ve still got Curse, Escape, and Tales to finish before I’ve thoroughly blatted the Monkey Island games.

I also want to play through Day of the Tentacle again! Good job I’ve already done Full Throttle, The Dig and Grim Fandango within the last year, my infant son wouldn’t be seeing a lot of me if I’d not put a dent in the collection…
Obviously @AgentCooper has his priorities right in owning those wonderful games, but for anybody who doesn't own the games mentioned here, you can find them on Steam:

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Obviously @AgentCooper has his priorities right in owning those wonderful games, but for anybody who doesn't own the games mentioned here, you can find them on Steam:

That Lucasarts Adventure Pack is blinding for £6.99! I’ve spent a lot of years of using ScummVM to get original disc or cheekily outsourced copies of those games running on modern (at the time) platforms, having them as a one shot deal on Steam is phenomenal.

Les Whyte

Anymore news on the new game release?

I downloaded Escape FMI again, but the controls on PC are horrific! I mustve had it on the PS as I remembered it quite fondly...
Try using an XBOX compatible controller if you have one. It helps a lot.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
It has released. 100% review score on Steam from 25 so far!

As the Queen leaves us, the king of point and click adventure games returns.

Welcome back, Guybrush.