Returning from the dark side

DamianM

Hi everyone,

My trusty 27" iMac has finally bitten the dust, after about 10 yrs of faithful use and I'm thinking now's the time to come back to windows and to spec out a decent gaming pc.

I had seen a few prebuilt PCS builds on the currys website and after seeing all the great reviews I stumbled onto the website and am attempting to put something together.

I have been out of the loop for a long time so I'm hoping I can tap into the knowledgeable folk here who hopefully can point me in the right direction of the right spec for me.

Damian.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Hi everyone,

My trusty 27" iMac has finally bitten the dust, after about 10 yrs of faithful use and I'm thinking now's the time to come back to windows and to spec out a decent gaming pc.

I had seen a few prebuilt PCS builds on the currys website and after seeing all the great reviews I stumbled onto the website and am attempting to put something together.

I have been out of the loop for a long time so I'm hoping I can tap into the knowledgeable folk here who hopefully can point me in the right direction of the right spec for me.

Damian.
Absolutely mate first of all welcome

If you let us know your budget, what the machine will be used for and if you have a monitor you'll be pairing this with then we can definitely help

DamianM

Absolutely mate first of all welcome

If you let us know your budget, what the machine will be used for and if you have a monitor you'll be pairing this with then we can definitely help
Thank you for the welcome !

i will post all the info the the check this spec thread.