Returns packaging

cnafish

I have been trying to get returns packaging for my PC for a week now, I started the returns process on Thursday and have been emailing and messaging them on social media trying to get a response on how I can get packaging for the returns, I had to cancel the pick up because I am yet to get a response.
I have looked all around the website and can't find out if there's any way other than contacting them and asking for it to get packaging to pack my PC up in for the DPS to collect with.
I feel like I'm being ignored, it's not fun going without a computer during lockdown like this, I want my PC to be in and fixed ASAP.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I have been trying to get returns packaging for my PC for a week now, I started the returns process on Thursday and have been emailing and messaging them on social media trying to get a response on how I can get packaging for the returns, I had to cancel the pick up because I am yet to get a response.
I have looked all around the website and can't find out if there's any way other than contacting them and asking for it to get packaging to pack my PC up in for the DPS to collect with.
I feel like I'm being ignored, it's not fun going without a computer during lockdown like this, I want my PC to be in and fixed ASAP.
Firstly, what's wrong with the PC?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It's overheating, I already have a returns confirmed, I just need to get the packaging to put it in.
Is it a laptop or desktop?

You may not need to return it for overheating, very easy to fix yourself.

RMA will take around a month, so just trying to avoid you being without the PC unnecessarily.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
You know you have to pay for additional packaging to be sent? It's not free.

That's why it's wise to keep the packaging it comes in.....

cnafish

I just moved and I don't have any storage in my new apartment, I can't just keep huge boxes lying around forever, a very helpful staff member has messaged me and sorted this out now, thank you to him! A moderator can close this topic now if that's what you do here.