revamped Santiago Bernabéu stadium looks cool

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
real madrids revamped stadium looks really good, as @ActuallyDenz is a football fan i wondered what there take is

It sure does look cool, but for me has nothing on the stadium where my granny's local team play:

Fanad%20Utd%20header.jpg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
My body typically wakes me up at 6am/6:30am Monday to Friday, and then somewhere between 4am and 5am Saturday and Sunday. I'll stay awake until somewhere around 7am then go back to bed. Next thing I know it'll be getting on for 11am and I can do my weekend day as usual!

Morning squire!
That's exactly what I'm planning tonight, call them double nights, it's like a little bonus treat of having a few hours to potter the interwebs while everyone else is asleep.

Problem with double nights is that I invariably start looking at records and end up buying a few!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
it's like a little bonus treat of having a few hours to potter the interwebs while everyone else is asleep.
I have plenty to keep me occupied. At the moment I've got Spotify blaring out in my headphones while playing a text-based sports game.

There's then all the usual things to keep me busy - my gaming backlog being a big one! As HomerJ points out (and the original purpose of the thread!), I do like my football and there's always football to be found online.