Review of the 14" Fusion III. Amazing Laptop

jamseg

Bought the 14" Fusion III laptop and it is amazing.

To start with, the screen is perfect fit and clear enough. The Matt effect makes the screen free of reflection and makes it so easy to work without any lights reflecting through the screen.
Another amazing feature is the speed and performance. The loading/waiting time to open the laptop or programs such as the Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, etc is madly rapid. The graphics and the processor makes so much difference.

And for last is the weight of the Fusion III. It's unbelievably thin and lightweight. I even think if it's still on my bag!

The laptop overall it's amazing and it's one of the best investments I have done for my graphic design and university careers. Truly recommend!

ROBNET54

Hi, congrats on the purchase!! I myself I am pondering the purchase of a Fusion IV ( 14" or 15"). Some users have reported issues on the Fusion III & IV with the USB Ports (All fresh USB ports are hard to use, it takes several insertions -about 5/10?- to get the ports smooth) & the touchpad ( really difficult to use - jerky, jumpy, hard to position, etc).
Since you have had the machine for over 6 months, I wonder if you could update your assessment and comment on the issues above. Your opinion will be greatly appreciated & will help me !! Thanks in advance!!