Rgb colour

Loadedlew

Hi new to pc I have just bought a vortex st-s and I can find how to change the colour of the rgb strip
Thanks In advance

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
Hi new to pc I have just bought a vortex st-s and I can find how to change the colour of the rgb strip
Thanks In advance
Hey Loadedlew,

If you have bought a Currys PC World system Vortex ST-S 2070 Super with the below specs then sadly its just a blue LED strip fitted not an RGB strip.

• CPU:Intel® Core™ i7-9700 Processor
  • RAM: 16 GB / Storage: 2 TB HDD & 256 GB SSD
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8 GB

Loadedlew

Hey Loadedlew,

If you have bought a Currys PC World system Vortex ST-S 2070 Super with the below specs then sadly its just a blue LED strip fitted not an RGB strip.

• CPU:Intel® Core™ i7-9700 Processor
  • RAM: 16 GB / Storage: 2 TB HDD & 256 GB SSD
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8 GB
Thank you so even tho it says rgb strips it’s actually not lol ok no worry cheers

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Thank you so even tho it says rgb strips it’s actually not lol ok no worry cheers

Take it up with Currys. Sounds like false advertising. Might get a voucher or something for the inconvenience.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Spec listing seems to say:
Rainbow lighting
With RGB lighting already installed, match your PC with your keyboard, mouse or even your smart lights. There's a clear panel on the side of the case too. So you can show off the impressive specs to your mates.

It's possible that the motherboard has like 1 RGB LED accent somewhere on it that lets them get away with saying that (?) Can't even tell from the listing (or the awful, awful video) what the motherboard is - doesn't look like the Z390-P, TUF, Gigabyte UD, or any of the others :S