RGB Fusion? More like RGB confusion!

PyroAsh

Bronze Level Poster
I can't get to my pc right now as my son is playing on it. If you have no joy though icue, try setting the effect on amoury crate. I always exit icue totally when using crate as they don't play well together. I don't have anything else on headers as you do, so I would struggle to help much on that....

B4zookaw

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
If the bracket is plugged into a ARGB header you won’t be able to control in iCUE, it only supports RGB headers. You’ll need to use Armoury Crate to change the ARGB.

Ascetic Focus

Bronze Level Poster
I used to have AC installed. As of yesterday. Was trying to get these case fan RGB's configured/recognised so tried downloading all the RGB software I could get my hands on.

As you can imagine, it played havoc on the PC so I went on a crazy, metaphorical fit of rage and uninstalled everything save for iCUE. I was so frustrated, I was going to run a clean install of Windows 😂

But now I will install it again after I've gotten these cables sorted.

B4zookaw

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I used to have AC installed. As of yesterday. Was trying to get these case fan RGB's configured/recognised so tried downloading all the RGB software I could get my hands on.

As you can imagine, it played havoc on the PC so I went on a crazy, metaphorical fit of rage and uninstalled everything save for iCUE. I was so frustrated, I was going to run a clean install of Windows 😂

But now I will install it again after I've gotten these cables sorted.
I went through something similar with Create, AI Suite, iCUE and a couple of others and rightly screwed up my windows install, so did a clean install and just stuck to Crate and iCUE. I feel your pain!!!

Ascetic Focus

Bronze Level Poster
I found this page helpful. It states the order to install everything in so that it doesn't conflict.

This is great and I'll definitely be using it!

Thanks - will send an update once I've gotten the little one down and had a chance to get things up and running

Ascetic Focus

Bronze Level Poster
I can't get to my pc right now as my son is playing on it. If you have no joy though icue, try setting the effect on amoury crate. I always exit icue totally when using crate as they don't play well together. I don't have anything else on headers as you do, so I would struggle to help much on that....

So downloaded AC and it did detect the RGB support bracket on my Mobo header which I was able to configure and thankfully nothing seems to have clashed with the settings in iCUE - so far so good :)