RGB issues and Windows not finding HDD

rouchie

Rising Star
I am trying to set it up in iCue but when the cooler goes out of sync, I have to diable scenes within iCue as per a previous post just befoe @JakAttack fixed it all, but on rebooting the cooler seems to disrergard tyhge iCue settings. I can not find a program or app called scenes on my pc?
3080 is now under my control thanks :) I get this meassage when I go in to Lighting Channel 1 -
View attachment 28265
When I press diable it just goes but appears next time I open iCue

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I am trying to set it up in iCue but when the cooler goes out of sync, I have to diable scenes within iCue as per a previous post just befoe @JakAttack fixed it all, but on rebooting the cooler seems to disrergard tyhge iCue settings. I can not find a program or app called scenes on my pc?
If you’re still getting that error message it’s because something isn’t configured correctly. May be worth uninstalling and reinstalling iCue.

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
Morning Rouchie, I haven't played much with the Scenes settings, but I'll have a look into it today and re-post on here if I find something, if not we'll do another remote session. I would recommend reinstalling like Spydertracks requested this may help reset a bad config if it applied one early on when you were trying to get it going.

rouchie

Rising Star
OK, another question, now I have all of my Corsair RGB synched via iCue and the GPU via Thiundermaster, which is great if I want a static RGB colour, but obviously not so great if I want any variation like wave or rainbow etc, so is there any way I can plug the GPU RGB in to the Corsair Lightning Node controller and take control of it in iCue?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
OK, another question, now I have all of my Corsair RGB synched via iCue and the GPU via Thiundermaster, which is great if I want a static RGB colour, but obviously not so great if I want any variation like wave or rainbow etc, so is there any way I can plug the GPU RGB in to the Corsair Lightning Node controller and take control of it in iCue?
No, in the main each vendors RGB is compatible with their own RGB software. This has started to open up with some fans that will worth with various RGB programs, but it’s still fairly limited.

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
Sadly not as Spydertracks mentioned, Corsair is proprietary and has different config/cabling so they're rather incompatible, Corsair rely on LED counts that are preconfigured, for me this is why their stuff tends to work much better IMO.

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Scenes is just an template in iCue - which has presets for all connected Corsair iCUE devices.

You don't have to use Scenes at all, you can simply go into hardware lighting for each component and either use one of the lighting presets or customise them yourself. I believe you can also create a 'link' preset which controls all the devices you switch to that preset.