RGB Keyboard Not working

DJxSHOTZ

When I was trying to install the Gaming Centre to change the colour of my keyboard, I accidentally uninstalled what I think is the RGB keyboard. My keyboard doesn't light up and when I press <fn> + f6/f7 they do nothing. I don't know how to fix it please help.
And now when i try and reinstall the gaming centre I just get the message "c:\program files\OEM\GamingCentreU\unis000.msg is missing. Please correct the problem or obtain a new copy of the program."

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Can you please post the full spec from your PCS order? That way we all know what build we're looking at.

What app do you think you uninstalled? Do you know what it was called?

If you go to Settings > Apps can you see the Gaming Center in the list of installed apps? If you can, click it and then click the Modify button below.

DJxSHOTZ

The problem seems to be fixed as when I turned on my laptop the <fn> + f6/f7 now work and the keyboard is light up blue. However the application (Gaming Center ) just infinitely loads.

The app that I think I uninstalled was RGBKeyboard, in the Control Center U folder.

The Gaming Center app is in the installed apps but I can't click on Modify.

My Specs:

Chassis & DisplayOptimus Series: 17.3" Matte Full HD 120Hz 45% NTSC LED Widescreen (1920x1080)
Processor (CPU)Intel® Core™ i7 Six Core Processor 10750H (2.6GHz, 5GHz Turbo)
Memory (RAM)16GB Corsair 2133MHz SODIMM DDR4 (2 x 8GB)
Graphics CardNVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 - 4.0GB GDDR5 Video RAM - DirectX® 12.1
1st Storage Drive1TB PCS 2.5" SSD, SATA 6 Gb (520MB/R, 470MB/W)
Memory Card ReaderIntegrated 3 in 1 Card Reader (Full Size SD / SDHC / SDXC)
AC Adaptor1 x 150W AC Adaptor
Power Cable1 x 1 Metre Cloverleaf UK Power Cable
BatteryOptimus Series Integrated 46WH Lithium Ion Battery
Thermal PasteSTANDARD THERMAL PASTE FOR SUFFICIENT COOLING
Sound Card2 Channel High Definition Audio + MIC/Headphone Jack
Bluetooth & WirelessGIGABIT LAN & WIRELESS INTEL® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (2.4 Gbps) + BT 5.0
USB/Thunderbolt Options1 x USB 3.1 PORT (Type C) + 2 x USB 3.1 PORTS + 1 x USB 2.0 PORT
Keyboard LanguageOPTIMUS SERIES RGB BACKLIT UK KEYBOARD
Operating SystemWindows 10 Home 64 Bit - inc. Single Licence [KUK-00001]
Operating System LanguageUnited Kingdom - English Language
Windows Recovery MediaWindows 10 Multi-Language Recovery Image - Unlimited Downloads from Online Account
Office SoftwareFREE 30 Day Trial of Microsoft 365® (Operating System Required)
Anti-VirusBullGuard™ Internet Security - Free 90 Day License inc. Gamer Mode
BrowserMicrosoft® Edge (Windows 10 Only)
Notebook MouseINTEGRATED 2 BUTTON TOUCHPAD MOUSE
WebcamINTEGRATED 1MP HD WEBCAM
Warranty3 Year Standard Warranty (1 Month Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour)

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
The problem seems to be fixed as when I turned on my laptop the <fn> + f6/f7 now work and the keyboard is light up blue. However the application (Gaming Center ) just infinitely loads.

The app that I think I uninstalled was RGBKeyboard, in the Control Center U folder.

The Gaming Center app is in the installed apps but I can't click on Modify.

Go to Settings ? Apps and in the top right click Programs & Features. Click the Gaming Center app to select it and then at the top click Uninstall/Change. Some apps allow you to modify them, if so select Reinstall. Other apps don't support modification and the app will be (should be) uninstalled, allow it to fully uninstall. Then reboot and download and install Gaming Center again.