RGB LED Customization?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister_England

Hi,

Recently bought a PC from the guys here and wondered if there was a software or anything that allows me to set my RGB LEDs to specific colours and setting?

Any help would be appreciated,

Mister_England

So my motherboard does have LEDs so it's good to know about that software :D. When I purchased the PC I added 50cm of RGB LEDs as an extra. They aren't built into my case I just wondered if I could change the setting as at the moment they pulse lots of colours and I just want them as one static colour.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Depending on the mobo it may have special headers for RGB LED strips (I think the Asus Z270E does, for example). If it does you should be able to control the LEDs to a degree with the software I mentioned (if it's a gigabyte mobo I'm sure they have their own software for that purpose) - and if PCS did indeed plug the RGB LED strips into those headers, which I assume they did.

Check the motherboard's manual and the appropriate downloads on the motherboard manufacturer's website.

If you can't find it, post your full spec and I'm sure someone can point you in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.