RIFT: Storm Legion

Keenhail

Gold Level Poster
So yeah, I'm quite surprised that nobody has mentioned this yet. I'm sure there are a few people who still play RIFT (me being one of them), The expansion is looking really good.

I have to say RIFT is one of the few MMO's that never really dissapointed me. I took a 5 month break due to not having money to pay for it but now that I have a new job and can afford to play sub based MMO's I'm back on it.

Expansion is set to include

• Level Cap to 60
  • Guild & Player Housing
  • Capes
  • World Size tripled (2 new massive continents)
  • 7 new dungeons & 3 new raids
  • 4 new souls (one for each class)

More info can be found on the website @ http://stormlegion.riftgame.com/en/

Announce Trailer below

[video=youtube_share;zx6QmiaReTM]http://youtu.be/zx6QmiaReTM[/video]

JSG10

Expert
I stopped playing :( Got too many other games going on to warrant paying a sub for a game I don't get to play a great deal and don't enjoy as much any more :(

Keenhail

Gold Level Poster
I came back to find the guild I was in was officially dead... Tried to revive it but trying to resuscitate something that has been dead for 5 months not gonna happen. So I struck a deal with the top raiding guild to bring any active & returning members of my guild into theirs.

Which has worked like a charm as we are now powering through all the end-game content. If anyone wants a place to stay, come find me on Argent in Fires of Heaven

Kalisnoir

Super Star
I was running a raiding guild, was going swell until a couple members joined and caused alot of chaos, I then found the game a chore to play when running the guild and it got hectic so a couple month ago I quit. With WoW I always bought the expansions & started playing again to hit max level but with Rifts there's a couple things I'm not keen on, firstly is the 4 new souls, adding a new calling would of been a much better idea. Also I don't see the point in adding double the size of the current landmass in for 10 levels, unless they have some special plans for some of the zones instead of leveling.

Keenhail

Gold Level Poster
I dont really see the need to add a new calling... Its not like they could add anything if I'm honest (not off the top of my head at least) they pretty much have everything covered.

People have been talking about what they would like to see as a new soul for each calling. Everyone seems pretty keen on the idea that Rogues might get a monk soul which means that rogues would finally have a decent healer instead of bard. Warriors might get a ranged class or potentially even a healing class (I've always said that a Paladin is a holy warrior and has the power to bless people and cure them, which is why I found it strange that Paladin was a tank class) as for Mages people seem to think they might get some form of tank class with the power to conjure shields and barriers around them and the raid and well I couldn't say what people expect Clerics to get.

This expansion will focus on the last 2 blood storm dragons. After that its been said that the ascended unlock the power to travel through the rifts themselves to take on the enemy on their own plane, Which to me sound like there is a bigger even worse enemy out there waiting.

At E3 they should battles with huge colossi (think thats how its spelt) and it looks as if the battle will take place over huge area's so that could be a guess to the size of the land.