RMA (Awaiting faulty item)

Imperium

Hi guys looking for a bit of help,

I handed over my RMA to DPD Friday afternoon and it’s been 3 days with my account saying that it’s awaiting the RMA. Usually DPD deliver the next day or two days? Just a bit frustrating because I’m left without a functioning PC for the time being

steaky360

PCS are quite busy at the moment so it may take some time for things to start moving with your RMA, unfortunately there's a wildly varying amount of time these things can take. I appreciate that is a pretty poor 'non-answer' to your question.

Your best bet would be to contact PCS directly to discuss your current RMA status and position in the queue.

Paddy Baxter

Bronze Level Poster
I’ve just RMA’d my machine on Friday and I’m just assuming it will take absolutely ages considering the circumstances. I’m going to leave it a few weeks at least before I enquire about it

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi guys looking for a bit of help,

I handed over my RMA to DPD Friday afternoon and it’s been 3 days with my account saying that it’s awaiting the RMA. Usually DPD deliver the next day or two days? Just a bit frustrating because I’m left without a functioning PC for the time being
As the others have said, expect to wait at least 2 weeks before it’s looked at, probably more like 3.

This is the most significant GPU release in about 15 years if not ever and everyone is buying a new system!

Imperium

I’ve only sent off a component RMA not the entire machine but you would think they would have separate departments for RMAs and building?

Imperium

Hi all!,

Its been a week now since DPD collected my fault component yet on my account it still claims they’re ‘Awaiting faulty item’ ?

Should I be concerned or other people experiencing this? I’ve rung PCS customer services twice for some clarification but all I get is maybes and should.

Thanks for your time

steaky360

Have DPD confirmed delivery?? I wouldn't be overly worried just yet - PCS are quite busy at the moment and it could be that your RMA just hasn't been 'checked in' yet.

Imperium

I have no way of knowing if it’s been delivered because PCS themselves organised the pick up, only confirmation I have is that they’ve collected from myself (photo and written proof)

steaky360

I have no way of knowing if it’s been delivered because PCS themselves organised the pick up, only confirmation I have is that they’ve collected from myself (photo and written proof)

Ah of course, my bad I should have realised that, I guess I figured you might have still been able to track it :(. To put your mind at ease, the best thing to do would be to phone PCS (its best to call as the live-chat guys typically only do sales inquiries) - they should be able to tell you immediately.

Imperium

I’ve called twice to enquire but I keep getting false promises and led in a circle, understandable that they’re busy but it’s quite frustrating

steaky360

I’ve called twice to enquire but I keep getting false promises and led in a circle, understandable that they’re busy but it’s quite frustrating
That's understandable. If its of any consolation (not sure how it would be but here goes) my dealings with PCS have been excellent to date, but I'm fortunate not to have had to RMA anything for quite some time.

I expect in your example, its a case of 'its in a queue' but only PCS would be able to advise further. I don't think anyone would be deliberately misleading you however.

Imperium

I just find it all a bit confusing because surely any goods-in department would scan to say they’ve received it regardless if it was going to be checked that day or not. Just gives the ease of mind that it’s been safely delivered.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Was it collected by DPD, if so you might be able to check on their website/app if you have the DPD reference No.

Imperium

This is the only information I have access to
FD54466A-C785-4F8B-8EAE-9ED80CA6069D.jpeg