RMA Experience

hargil

Silver Level Poster
RMA Experience.

I had to use the RMA system to return a faulty bag and I have to say PCS were absolutely wonderful about it.

They don't mess you around at all, very professional, unlike some high street shops I could (but wont mention).

I can't imagine I will be buying my next computer from anywhere but PCS.

Good customer support, you can't beat it.

steaky360

Glad to hear you've had a good experience mate! I agree with everything you've said!

Since you've started this thread so I figure I'll plonk my RMA experience on here too :).

I've had to RMA two peripherals (Mouse and Keyboard) since getting my PC. My mamba started behaving badly one day, not working on wireless occasionally and then not working plugged in either so I raised an RMA for it. Got a call off PCS saying it should be a simple matter of doing a firmware update on the mouse which I tried to do but could not (probably through stupidity). Sent it back to them and they updated it for me and got it back to me within a couple of days.

The keyboard decided one day to essentially just break, its a backlit keyboard and first the lights would not switch on and eventually none of the keys would work and the computer no longer recognised anything was being plugged in (no 'usb inserted' ding or anything) after sending it back to PCS they ended up sending it back to Razer for replacement (I ended up getting an entirely new keyboard!).

Final thing to mention was, remember your warranty's folks, PCS are happy to repay any delivery costs you may incur returning your items to them (should they still be under the RTB warranty!) all I had to do was send them a picture of the receipt from the post office :)

Excellent Service, excellent company!

Kreeeee

I sent an update request on the 30th for my RMA and PCS haven't even read the message according to their customer messaging system. Pretty frustrated about it now :(

steaky360

I sent an update request on the 30th for my RMA and PCS haven't even read the message according to their customer messaging system. Pretty frustrated about it now :(

Have you tried to ring them? Or send an email as opposed to the Technical Support Message system? Also, they sometimes update the RMA tracker without sending any emails out etc. Might be worth checking and if you still have not had any responses give them a call about it :)