RTX 3060 Wait times.

AimFro

Hello,
I‘m currently waiting on a build with a RTX 3060 on preorder. I know there is a thread for the 3060Ti so thought I’d post a new one to see if there’s anyone waiting on a 3060 and how long they have been waiting so far?
It was nice to hear from other people with similar builds on the older thread :)

incognito

I want to buy a rtx 3060 pc and would like to know how long it could take for the card to be in stock, how long it took you to get the finished pc.

AimFro

I want to buy a rtx 3060 pc and would like to know how long it could take for the card to be in stock, how long it took you to get the finished pc.
I’m currently on 8 working days and will update you when I receive mine so that it will give you an idea.. currently the 3060ti and 3080 seem to have crazy wait times due to the shortages but I’m not sure if it is affecting the 3060 as much.

AimFro

It's in pre-order so possibly >20 working days.
I assume this will be dependant on other parts. I’ve gone with an ASUS TUF motherboard that has gone out of stock since I ordered and I believe the processor I chose had also gone out of stock too. :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I assume this will be dependant on other parts. I’ve gone with an ASUS TUF motherboard that has gone out of stock since I ordered and I believe the processor I chose had also gone out of stock too. :)
Just because it’s out of stock on the configurator has no relation to your build. The configurator is for new orders not existing.

AimFro

Just because it’s out of stock on the configurator has no relation to your build. The configurator is for new orders not existing.
oh I did not realise this. I had assumed that since there were many customers that have been waiting pcs would just build the computers they have the stock for regardless of the order times/ when parts are coming in. I’ve got everything set up ready for the pc now and with working from home currently I’m excited to move from using my laptop to a proper machine, even if it may take a little longer. 😊

Caydrums

Thought I'd add to the data collection - I'm in Day 7 of pre-production for my 3060 build, I'll update when it goes to build!

Cay