RTX 3060 Wait times.

jamshush

Mine went into testing today. There's a problem with it. Found out it says 'no display', so I'm hoping it will be fixed easily🤞
Mines in testing, I dont see a note attached anywhere on the page so im hoping its all good atm, either way wont be dispatched till monday so

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
Mines in testing, I dont see a note attached anywhere on the page so im hoping its all good atm, either way wont be dispatched till monday so
This is what I got on mine. There weren't any Notes (and there still aren't any). I found out because I posted the same pic on discord and someone kindly looked into it

Attachments

• oh no.jpg
    oh no.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 141

David689

Gold Level Poster
22 working days - dispatched today.
btw, when I ordered it said "Build Time - Standard Build - Approximately 13 to 16 working days". I suspect this is probably calculated by looking at the mean build times for machines being sent out at the time you place your order. So the build times are increasing at the moment.
Not complaining, just don't want people to have over optimistic expectations.

peeceeuk

Currently at 18 days and in pre production.
Chat support said that there is typically a 5 week waiting period before build, depending on parts availability.
Also, I was kind of surprised to be told that the 3060 is their 2nd most in demand GPU at the moment.
Maybe people have applied a similar logic to myself in that I thought I was picking a less desirable card and therefore might not face as much of an issue as people trying to get hold of the more obvious choices.
Looking at these lead times of people seeing their status changing around the 20 - 22 day mark, my fingers are crossed that I should see mine progress soon.

Last edited:

peeceeuk

And shifted to awaiting dispatch. So hyped.

This is the first desktop that I have bought in years.
I stream DJ sets, produce music and create visuals etc.
They are my main priorities.
Gaming is kind of secondary.
Been running a P51 for a while and it does the job well, but, I just wanted something a bit beefier. An all rounder.

UPDATE: DPD notification that it is being delivered tomorrow. (Friday)

Last edited: