rtx 3070 sales preference according to upgrade / build ?

decaro

Enthusiast
Update on this, I have received a response to a support ticket and two shipments of 3070s are on the way, one for tomorrow (18th) and the other for next Saturday (28th), they didn't say how many was in each but this is promising.

Aidanr

Bronze Level Poster
This is good to hear, if any info is given please feel free to send it here also it would be very helpful

decaro

Enthusiast
Oh that isnt too bad, zotac seem to be reliable shame it isnt a gigabyte card tho
From what I have seen the twin edge non OC, what these likely are, is only a percent or two behind the FE but thermals are decently higher due to not having the blow through cooler but it makes very little difference as long as your case has good airflow or just loads of fans.

Aidanr

Bronze Level Poster
Ah I see, have you heard any news surrounding the date of shipment, predicted 18th but I'm still unsure as to when I will get info about delivery

decaro

Enthusiast
Ah I see, have you heard any news surrounding the date of shipment, predicted 18th but I'm still unsure as to when I will get info about delivery
Ii had a reply from support only yesterday confirming a shipment for today and the 28th, i'd imagine they are spending today getting the shipment sorted and accounted for and they will be assigned to builds tomorrow.

Aidanr

Bronze Level Poster
Thats great to hear, glad they have been able to get the delivery, are you waiting for a card also?

Aidanr

Bronze Level Poster
Me too I was so confused as to when the cards ended up dropping because of the clocks going back but ended up ordering around 1:25-1:30

decaro

Enthusiast
Me too I was so confused as to when the cards ended up dropping because of the clocks going back but ended up ordering around 1:25-1:30
I wasn't really in a rush because I expected issues so I got around to it at about 5:30, hopefully ill get one of the cards that arrived today.

Aidanr

Bronze Level Poster
You more than likely will I think the majority of people buying the 3070 already had a pc and would plan on upgrading but who knows, did you say you would expect building of the 3070 pcs to be tomorrow?

decaro

Enthusiast
You more than likely will I think the majority of people buying the 3070 already had a pc and would plan on upgrading but who knows, did you say you would expect building of the 3070 pcs to be tomorrow?
Id imagine that they are spending the rest of today after the arrival just sorting them all into the warehouse and logging them and all of the administrative jargon, tomorrow will most likely be when they start assigning them to builds, maybe not building them but at least saying what order gets one and what ones get one on the 28th/29th.