rtx 3070 sales preference according to upgrade / build ?

skril

Bronze Level Poster
Or dont have time do it:D i hope.all.good.and no problems with my pc :D i.waned delivery this week or saturday, next.week busy at.worknobody at home... will see

bozzerz

hey guys. I ordered my pc (3070, ryzen 5 3600) on the 14th Nov. anyone else ordered a 3070 pc around that time? I'm still in pre-production. just wondering how long I might have to wait. for some reason, I haven't got a notification since the one I got 7 days ago. I thought you were supposed to get an update every 5 days.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
hey guys. I ordered my pc (3070, ryzen 5 3600) on the 14th Nov. anyone else ordered a 3070 pc around that time? I'm still in pre-production. just wondering how long I might have to wait. for some reason, I haven't got a notification since the one I got 7 days ago. I thought you were supposed to get an update every 5 days.
The automated updates are to be ignored, they aren't working due to stock issues.

decaro

Enthusiast
i got an email today saying the 3600 is out of stock so u have to change it if u don’t want to wait 1-3 weeks

hemumr

I ordered on 11th Novemeber and I called up last week. They told me my estimated build dte it the 16th DEC and he said I am likely to get it before christmas I will post here when I go into building. In the PCS discord server someone ordered a week before me and got their system yestereday

bozzerz

i got an email today saying the 3600 is out of stock so u have to change it if u don’t want to wait 1-3 weeks
i cant afford to increase the price of my build. do you think the 3500x is still good enough when paired to the 3070? i don't want to bottleneck my build by getting a cheaper cpu

hemumr

i cant afford to increase the price of my build. do you think the 3500x is still good enough when paired to the 3070? i don't want to bottleneck my build by getting a cheaper cpu
I mean I got the 10700k which causes a 5% decrese in fps compare to the 10900k but I dont really care too much in the grand scheme of things the 3070 is pretty powerful

Oronare

What is your build? You might be able to change something and go to the 3600x, it's only something like £12 more, and you might have something you don't need like a way too large PSU for example?

bozzerz

What is your build? You might be able to change something and go to the 3600x, it's only something like £12 more, and you might have something you don't need like a way too large PSU for example?
I had a look at my build and checked if I could downgrade some other aspects but it appears that my build won't really work well with anything less. I could probably change my case but that would negatively impact my cooling. currently on hold so I can ask about my pc and if I've got a 3600 assigned to my build.

decaro

Enthusiast
I had a look at my build and checked if I could downgrade some other aspects but it appears that my build won't really work well with anything less. I could probably change my case but that would negatively impact my cooling. currently on hold so I can ask about my pc and if I've got a 3600 assigned to my build.
You most likely dont, I ordered on the 29th of october and didnt have one assigned

decaro

Enthusiast
3600x is only 6 pound more. Is it not available too?
Its 24 more in the amendment page and they do have them, they got a shipment in in the last few days, thats why I changed my 3600 to an x because i can be confident in knowing I will get one.

skril

Bronze Level Poster
Despatched, will get tomorow:D but working 2-10 after shift . I hope will be before.this:D
And didnt get monitor yet:/

Oronare

Despatched, will get tomorow:D but working 2-10 after shift . I hope will be before.this:D
And didnt get monitor yet:/
You likely will not get it tomorrow. PCS list the item as dispatched meaning 'ready to be picked up by DPD' and DPD do not pick up items over the weekend. DPD will likely pick it up tomorrow for delivery on Tues or Weds.

skril

Bronze Level Poster
No. I should get . Recieved few emails today , from dpd aswell that i will get time slot tomorow morning for delivery tomorow. Second think i live 25miles from wakefield