rtx 3070 sales preference according to upgrade / build ?

hemumr

Mine was 'awaiting dispatch' on Saturday so I expected - as did PCS when I emailed their enquiries team and spoke to live chat - it to be picked up by DPD today but I've received no tracking number or change to 'dispatched' so I presume it wasn't for some reason or other.

Live chat said something along the lines of "It says 'awaiting dispatch' but that's probably just an error and it will have been picked up today, wait until this evening for the DPD email" and the auto-email said "will more than likely be dispatched on Monday.", so i guess there is some sort of warehouse backlog and there were too many to pick up from over the weekend maybe.
Check your spam folder for some reason dpd emails go to my junk/spam

skril

Bronze Level Poster
Same like mine i had dispatched on.sunday amd email from dpd about delivery today then change that was pices up today arund 4 pm. You should get tomorow

Oronare

Nothing in the junk folder, I check it every time I check the main inbox anyway just in case. I don't think I'll get it tomorrow because it still says 'awaiting dispatch' and I had no DPD email this evening. You'll get a tracking number from DPD the evening they scan it into their warehouse/system and I didn't get that. I can't think why it wasn't picked up today, maybe a backlog like I said so I'm expecting it Weds at the earliest now.

skril

Bronze Level Poster
Oooh if its awaiting no. I thinked is despatched. You will see despatched tomorow then wednesady or.thursday... extremally busy.everywhere

Oronare

Odd thing is the live-chat guy told me that 'awaiting' was probably a bug and that it was "likely picked up today", so something must have happened to mean DPD didn't pick it up. If it isn't listed as dispatched by 5pm tomorrow I'll give PCS a call.

Oronare

Wait for msg from dpd you will sure then
Can't really be waiting every day for a DPD email and then have it not come, have to plan around making sure someone is there to collect it, for example if I get an email in the morning now saying it is being delivered later in the day (Tues) then no one will be there to accept it, due to plans already being made. Kind of annoying they would lead me on to thinking it would be dispatched Monday when it clearly wasn't.

skril

Bronze Level Poster
They are realy busy. You are lucky that is pcs. I bought monitor in.stock with nex.day delivery from overclocers finally coming tomorow after 8 days :D

skril

Bronze Level Poster
Im at home till 2 going work my wife from 4. Delivery slot 2.43-3.43 no posibility to change , to live with neighbour;/ sick :D live in uk 5 years always delivery when nobody at home

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Im at home till 2 going work my wife from 4. Delivery slot 2.43-3.43 no posibility to change , to live with neighbour;/ sick :D live in uk 5 years always delivery when nobody at home
You can change the delivery day, but it has to be delivered straight to your door with someone to sign because of the value of it.

skril

Bronze Level Poster
Everyday same situation this week , delivery time will be same propably aswell , you cant choose delivery time:D maybe he will leave in pick up shop

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Everyday same situation this week , delivery time will be same propably aswell , you cant choose delivery time:D maybe he will leave in pick up shop
Gutted! If your guy is like mine he’s always there right at the beginning of the time slot, fingers crossed for you!

skril

Bronze Level Poster
I.dont have his nr , chat not helps, but he has two parcels for me monitor and pc, he will leave monitor with my neigbour so he ask to leave both parcels will see

bozzerz

hey guys. just thought i should update you all. i ordered my pc (ryzen 5 3600, 3070) on the 14 Nov and today it has completed building and is currently in testing. i was 17 days in preproduction. just thought I should let you know :)

hemumr

hey guys. just thought i should update you all. i ordered my pc (ryzen 5 3600, 3070) on the 14 Nov and today it has completed building and is currently in testing. i was 17 days in preproduction. just thought I should let you know :)
:( I ordered on the 11th November

Oronare

Dispatched!

Should be here tomorrow. So this is the timeline for a R5 3600/RTX 3070 system: ordered - 07-11-2020, build date - 02-12-2020, dispatch date - 08-12-2020.

tb11

That's great, did you have to make any amends?