rtx 3070 sales preference according to upgrade / build ?

hemumr

Ok so I called up and the first thing he said was 'Your system should have been built' So now I am very confused he said he is going to get in touch with the production team and email me to tell me whats happening

bozzerz

Ok so I called up and the first thing he said was 'Your system should have been built' So now I am very confused he said he is going to get in touch with the production team and email me to tell me whats happening
damn wtf. luckily you called to check. hope it gets sorted asap

bozzerz

I am praying on my knees dude I really wanna get this before the weekend as I need to do stuff on it that I cant do on my laptop
yeah, I feel ya man. I've had my new monitor just sitting in the box to the side of my current setup and I haven't been able to use it as I've run out of ports on my laptop. cant wait!

hemumr

Hi everyone update from yesterday today they tod me my case is out of stock so I have swapped it and they said it should go into building tomorrow fingers crossed

bozzerz

Hi everyone update from yesterday today they tod me my case is out of stock so I have swapped it and they said it should go into building tomorrow fingers crossed
nice man. will look forward to seeing the complete setup when you get it

chuccx79

I hope so to, it wouldnt be that bad if my current pc didnt kick the bucket a day after I ordered the new one lmao
Sods law haha so you bought a new machine entirely? I'm supposed to study but hooked on all these fancy new games that my 3070 is devouring, tough life lol