rtx 3070 sales preference according to upgrade / build ?

Aidanr

Bronze Level Poster
Will emails be delivered to determine which set of 3070 stock we will receive or will they just be unknown till delivery

decaro

Enthusiast
Will emails be delivered to determine which set of 3070 stock we will receive or will they just be unknown till delivery
Id just keep an eye on the status on the order page, I'm unsure if they send emails to notify when an order enters the build phase, I don't think they would send emails specifically for that to not get people's hopes up.

Aidanr

Bronze Level Poster
Ah that makes sense, thanks for the help let me know if you hear any more info I will update if I do also, I'm very impatient if you couldn't already tell haha

Aidanr

Bronze Level Poster
On account then it should have a Dropdown menu with delivery details this is on desktop by the way

Scorchio

Any updates? My 3070 was ordered a little later with a full build on the 4th of November so I imagine I'm behind the rest of you but seeing any sort of momentum with stock is helping me keep the faith

I ordered a build with a standard 3070 on 1st November and my 5 day update email today states an estimated build date of 24th November! It's slowly moving in the right direction!

Scorchio

I ordered a build with a standard 3070 on 1st November and my 5 day update email today states an estimated build date of 24th November! It's slowly moving in the right direction!
Yeah my emails estimate the 28th which seems about right.

I know in the 3080 thread people are advised to ignore the emails since the stock with those cards all over the place.

I believe 3070s should be a bit better, so here's hoping when the build dates roll around everybody is happy.

Yeah my emails estimate the 28th which seems about right.

I know in the 3080 thread people are advised to ignore the emails since the stock with those cards all over the place.

I believe 3070s should be a bit better, so here's hoping when the build dates roll around everybody is happy.i
If I get any updates I will let you know

skril

Bronze Level Poster
How long you wait? Strix czy normal? Im 9 days preproduction but amendments for 3070 two days ago. I hope will get it before christmas

skril

Bronze Level Poster
I know nobody know stupid. What you.thik.in your opinion.easier strix or lotteryone from pcs?