rtx 3070 sales preference according to upgrade / build ?

Gomes44

Hello again everyone
So yesterday morning I had a phone call with Cs as I mention. the person was really polite and he told me for the RTX 3070 I should be looking around mid march. After a few hours I log in on my account and bang is already in testing 🤷‍♂️

Rollo229

Bronze Level Poster
Hi mate how long ago was this? Currently on 16 days myself so if it was around 18 days that would be brilliant haha! I have the 3600x in my build
He ordered on the 5th of jan, but i ordered the same date with the same specs and am still in pre-production so it's no guarantee

Freddyfazsex

If I get a 5800x and 3070 build how long am I looking at??? I have found an amazing deal with PCS. But I would rather get less value from this other deal but get the pc in a couple days tbh. The build time says 12-15 working days which I can deal with but hearing what you guys been going through I am not sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
If I get a 5800x and 3070 build how long am I looking at??? I have found an amazing deal with PCS. But I would rather get less value from this other deal but get the pc in a couple days tbh. The build time says 12-15 working days which I can deal with but hearing what you guys been going through I am not sure.
It won't be 12 -15 days, that's just the automated.

More like at least 40.