rtx 3070 sales preference according to upgrade / build ?

I highly doubt the automated emails are accurate with any of the 3000 series, im personally taking no notice of them to not get my hopes up.
My build date got brought forward a week on the latest email today but is that just a case of more orders shipping out recently than forecast previously, as opposed to any stocks on the 3070 now being available for my build? i.e. ignore the date!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
#smug
3419CF2C-B8C5-4004-949D-5F55DB327F74.jpeg

Interstellar

My build got pushed forward from the 25th to the 23rd according to the automated email.

I know everyone is saying to ignore these emails, but it's impossible when they are flaunting them in your face :LOL: Crossing my fingers anyway.

skril

Bronze Level Poster
My was 5 dec pushed do 23 november:D today we have 21. And card not in stock and only 11days preproduction. Dont.look automated email its.not true.

Aidanr

Bronze Level Poster
Oh I see, well just hope that is accurate. The chances are very low but a delivery of 3070 stock was delivered on the 18th and another soon to be delivered on the 28th I think it was, so we can only hope for building to have begun now

skril

Bronze Level Poster
"We are due a larger number, and you could be one that will get that card with the larger amount coming in however I wouldn't know when your order will go into build, your order isn't waiting for anything else just the GPU."

decaro

Enthusiast
The automated emails have also pushed my order time closer and mine is saying tuesday, trying not to get my hopes up is difficult but i’m just hoping to god i get a card quickly.

Aidanr

Bronze Level Poster
I am the same, my one is saying 25th which could be a realistic date but chances aren't high at all, I would want to ask about it but I dont like to send too many emails

decaro

Enthusiast
I am the same, my one is saying 25th which could be a realistic date but chances aren't high at all, I would want to ask about it but I dont like to send too many emails
Thats what support are there for lol, im just thinking that if they had 3070s in on the 18th then these dates are actually realistic and could be correct.

Aidanr

Bronze Level Poster
Exactly what I was thinking, build time is approximately 2 days i think so it would make sense as it would have been a week since delivery