rtx 3070 sales preference according to upgrade / build ?

Aidanr

Bronze Level Poster
I managed to order around 1 30pm on the 29th, im unsure whether the stock will be built in order date or not

decaro

Enthusiast
I managed to order around 1 30pm on the 29th, im unsure whether the stock will be built in order date or not
I'd imagine its who's been waiting the longest, that's why I'm not banking on getting one quickly because I ordered quite late in the day.

Aidanr

Bronze Level Poster
Yeah I would hope so but we just can't tell, I haven't asked these questions in support but they might be worth asking

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Most orders are being shipped around the 40 working days mark at the moment. Don't get your hopes up before then, you'll just cause yourself problems. It will be a long wait.

Aidanr

Bronze Level Poster
There won't be a backorder of systems unless you ordered after the 29th, there was no way to order a 3070 pc till 1:15-1:20gmt when the card became available.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Could you provide a link please.
No, it's just based on all the people who've said they've had a despatched confirmation in the last week or so, they've all been around the 40 day mark.
There won't be a backorder of systems unless you ordered after the 29th, there was no way to order a 3070 pc till 1:15-1:20gmt when the card became available.
Lols.... you do know people ordered computers BEFORE the 29th??? You're not in a special queue just for 3070's, you're in a whole queue for everyone ordering. They process thousands of orders per week.

Aidanr

Bronze Level Poster
Yeah that was because he was talking about 3070 orders inparticular and didn't mention other pc orders...