rtx 3070 sales preference according to upgrade / build ?

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
The only fo;k who have any idea of how many were ordered on launch day is PCS, trying to put a figure on it is pointless, this forum has 108,342 Members, all of those are potential customers

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
The only fo;k who have any idea of how many were ordered on launch day is PCS, trying to put a figure on it is pointless, this forum has 108,342 Members, all of those are potential customers
And only relatively small numbers of PCS customers ever come anywhere near the forum. I'd already ordered two laptops from PCS before I joined a few months back.

Aidanr

Bronze Level Poster
These people could have created accounts years ago, this has nothing to do with the forums. When buying a pc an account is required.

Aidanr

Bronze Level Poster
Blimey let us have some hope lol
The main things that have been covered today are many people who purchased a pc on day one (October 29th) have now moved to the building/testing stages meaning they will most likely receive their pcs soon, I haven't heard much from anyone who has ordered their pc later but their will likely be hundreds of 3070 cards still available by the time the day one orders are cleared.

decaro

Enthusiast
The main things that have been covered today are many people who purchased a pc on day one (October 29th) have now moved to the building/testing stages meaning they will most likely receive their pcs soon, I haven't heard much from anyone who has ordered their pc later but their will likely be hundreds of 3070 cards still available by the time the day one orders are cleared.
Yeah, day one orders at this rate will be done and shipped by probably the end of the week from the amount of people that have said to have ordered on launch, fingers crossed.

skril

Bronze Level Poster
Order done on ryzen lunch day but aplication for finance accepted in next day if i good remember. But first it was with 5700xt then i did amendent for 3070 :D hope get it before christmas, i dont know how many people did order at.this time and many moved.to rx6000 18th

Aidanr

Bronze Level Poster
Yeah, day one orders at this rate will be done and shipped by probably the end of the week from the amount of people that have said to have ordered on launch, fingers crossed.
Orders could be expected for thurs to Friday if your building and testing goes successfully.

Aidanr

Bronze Level Poster
Order done on ryzen lunch day but aplication for finance accepted in next day if i good remember. But first it was with 5700xt then i did amendent for 3070 :D hope get it before christmas, i dont know how many people did order at.this time and many moved.to rx6000 18th
Chances are you will receive before Christmas, their stock of 3070's seems to be larger than expected originally whereas the amd cpu im not so sure