rtx 3070 sales preference according to upgrade / build ?

Rootus

Thought I'd let ye know, bought my build at 13:12 on the 29th October. Build went through every phase, including dispatch on Monday, arrived today. It has a Gigabyte 3070!

Great to hear it!
Mine is still awaiting dispatch since yesterday morning :(

Aidanr

Bronze Level Poster
Thought I'd let ye know, bought my build at 13:12 on the 29th October. Build went through every phase, including dispatch on Monday, arrived today. It has a Gigabyte 3070!
I'm awaiting dispatch as of earlier today, hope for delivery tomorrow or Friday as I'm close to wearhouse

decaro

Enthusiast
Change for delivery b-re christmas not gwaranted. I hope not.for existing order
I think that's only valid for new orders, existing ones are being done so as long as you ordered before today I don't think its valid

Aidanr

Bronze Level Poster
If my build is awaiting dispatch do you think delivery is possible tomorrow considering I live in southern Scotland and hq is in york

decaro

Enthusiast
If my build is awaiting dispatch do you think delivery is possible tomorrow considering I live in southern Scotland and hq is in york
I do not know, probably not because they close for the day in an hour and a half so unless they manage to dispatch it by then no.

Aidanr

Bronze Level Poster
I am around 3 hours 45 mins away? I am confused how does the process work, do they not just put the pcs in the van then deliver or is it more complicated

scaglord

I am around 3 hours 45 mins away? I am confused how does the process work, do they not just put the pcs in the van then deliver or is it more complicated
Mine was delivered through DPD. It properly started delivery on Tuesday morning and arrived in London today if that helps

decaro

Enthusiast
I dont know how it works but id imagine same day dispatch and delivery would be quite rare.