RTX 3080

georgi.stoyanov

Bronze Level Poster
Looking at what they currently have in stock i recommend either calling them to ask when they gonna have restock on most cases they have ,or just buying one yourself from somewhere else and sending it to them.

willrnt

Bronze Level Poster
Can anyone suggest a big case for me please apparently my parts don't fit in a CORSAIR iCUE 220T RGB AIRFLOW MID TOWER GAMING CASE
im using the corsair 175r, the 3090 fits

I thiught you amended your build a while ago to have all parts in stock, thought youd be in build by now i already have my pc and we amended around the same time

Email I sent = Realistically how long at current build times would I expect to receive my order as I have seen on the forums Octobers orders are still not going out which is understandable with the 3080 situation and covid pandemic am I looking at a 6 month wait ?

Hi Jamie,
Thank you for getting in touch, and apologies for the delay in responding to your email. Unfortunately orders placed for the 3080 will be looking at months before this is fulfilled. We can’t say for certainty if it will be 6 months, but there will be a considerable wait time.

Just abit of information my order is 10 days in im exspecting a long wait so this isnt a issue but its info relating to 3080 standard cards so worth sharing email was sent last week hence october order I think there into november now

Email I sent = Realistically how long at current build times would I expect to receive my order as I have seen on the forums Octobers orders are still not going out which is understandable with the 3080 situation and covid pandemic am I looking at a 6 month wait ?

Hi Jamie,
Thank you for getting in touch, and apologies for the delay in responding to your email. Unfortunately orders placed for the 3080 will be looking at months before this is fulfilled. We can’t say for certainty if it will be 6 months, but there will be a considerable wait time.

Just abit of information my order is 10 days in im exspecting a long wait so this isnt a issue but its info relating to 3080 standard cards so worth sharing email was sent last week hence october order I think there into november now
Best way to be is plan for a long wait and have a nice surprise if it arrives early :) No point stressing over something which is out of your control.

DanFrewer

im using the corsair 175r, the 3090 fits

I thiught you amended your build a while ago to have all parts in stock, thought youd be in build by now i already have my pc and we amended around the same time
i got 3090 x 5900x and CORSAIR 1000W RMi SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD apparently the GPU and PSU didn't fit so needed a bigger case. Not sure why mines longer tbh kinda sad about it hahahah

Lukemondo

Gold Level Poster

rich1241

“For most, the solution has been to pay for the entire cost of a card on a pre-order, with little idea of when it will be shipped.”

Our GPU supply issues have even hit the BBC now Here