RTX 3080

The_Fonz

Case Change to CORSAIR CRYSTAL SERIES 680X RGB GAMING CASE from LIAN LI O11DYNAMIC XL ROG CERTIFIED GAMING CASE
Custom Liquid Cooling KitChange to Liquid Series RGB Entry Kit from Liquid Series RGB Lian Li PC011D – EK
TubingChange to Clear Flexible Tubing (Metallic Fittings) from Clear Hardline Acrylic Tubing (Metallic Fittings)
Graphics Card CoolingChange to NONE from GPU Water Block - For One Graphics Card!
Coolant ColourChange to EK-CryoFuel Mystic Fog from EK-CryoFuel Neon Green
MotherboardChange to ASUS® ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING (USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0) - ARGB Ready! from ASUS® TUF X570-PLUS GAMING (USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0, CrossFireX) - ARGB Ready!
Graphics CardChange to 10GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 - HDMI, DP from 24GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 - HDMI, DP
Sound CardChange to ASUS STRIX Raid DLX 7.1 PCIe sound card from ASUS STRIX Raid Pro 7.1 PCIe sound card
WarrantyChange to 3 Year Silver Warranty (1 Year Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour) from 3 Year Gold Warranty (2 Year Collect & Return, 2 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour)
Build TimeChange to Liquid Series® Build - Approximately 15 to 18 working days from Build time:

The_Fonz

the only thing i was like huh maybe that pushed it forwards was changing the build time or more likely the watercooling as maybe they had one roughly like that prebuilt.

dieselnut

Oh if the GPU isn’t cooled then it’s a standard card.
When I spoke to CS the other day, they said that the water cooled cards are just standard ones that they remove the stock cooler and add the water block - apparently you even get the stock cooler included in your spare cables box which would make sense with the fact they're charging £178 extra to water cool the 3080 (at current price)

That it would be a stock 3080 with the EK Waterblock added which with the price of the 3080 waterblock direct from EK being roughly €100 plus plumbing and labour etc works out

Will have to see what appears - for now my heart just skips a beat every morning when I see "Building" but I know it's because they started part-building and updated the status of the order to reflect.

I cancelled again so thats one less 3080 to worry about :( leaving it till may
!!!

1Eop.gif