RTX 3080

AndHob

Bronze Level Poster
78B9430B-FDA8-444E-A1BB-144DBF95F011.jpeg

Scully

Though I couldn't upgrade my Monday order to Saturday, DPD delivered on Saturday anyway and I received my PC early! It runs like a dream and I'm absolutely delighted with it! Arrived in good condition with no issues. Worked on boot up and all around great service!

(DPD app was worth the download and is better than their browser service)

Going to now look into redeeming the game codes though appreciate these may have expired.

Hutch

Though I couldn't upgrade my Monday order to Saturday, DPD delivered on Saturday anyway and I received my PC early! It runs like a dream and I'm absolutely delighted with it! Arrived in good condition with no issues. Worked on boot up and all around great service!

(DPD app was worth the download and is better than their browser service)

Going to now look into redeeming the game codes though appreciate these may have expired.
I wish they gave me a heads up before the day, woke up 10:30 to a text from 09:04 saying they would try today and another from 10:04 saying they missed me.

Hopefully I get my 3080 build tomorrow.

Rclark17

Spoke to PCS yesterday on the phone as I was on 107 WD and still not in building when others were entering that phase around the 105 WD mark. Turns out that the case which I picked (NZXT H511) was too small and my GPU and AIO would clash together so I had to change to a CoolerMaster TD500 Mesh. A little bit frustrated that nobody from PCS contacted me as the note about the case was made on the 14th. Had I been told, my pc would be in awaiting dispatch by now but there you go. Problem solved!

My advice, ring up every few days when you start getting close to make sure that all of the parts are in stock and compatible.

Hutch

Spoke to PCS yesterday on the phone as I was on 107 WD and still not in building when others were entering that phase around the 105 WD mark. Turns out that the case which I picked (NZXT H511) was too small and my GPU and AIO would clash together so I had to change to a CoolerMaster TD500 Mesh. A little bit frustrated that nobody from PCS contacted me as the note about the case was made on the 14th. Had I been told, my pc would be in awaiting dispatch by now but there you go. Problem solved!

My advice, ring up every few days when you start getting close to make sure that all of the parts are in stock and compatible.
That's unfortunate to hear. Hopefully your order sees some quick progress next week.

I got in-touch when I saw a few other orders go into build and wanted to check, luckily no issues but you never know. So it does seem sound advice to get in-touch towards the end just to confirm there are indeed no issues.