RTX 3080

Jackoe

Bronze Level Poster
For the generic choices it's been the Zotac Gaming Trinity which is a great card:

I don't know of anyone that's had a Palit? Could well be wrong, maybe there were some nearer the release date?

A few people got Gigabyte cards, the Gaming OC:

No one knows if PCS may offer other models except them, but I doubt it's something they'd know about until they were offered it from their suppliers. I don't think it's anything they plan.
Rather late to this, but I got a Palit in my build. Assembled and delivered in February.

OllHol

Got the PC and it’s all setup. Haven’t gamed on it yet still installing Cyberpunk. First impressions are it is well worth the 110 day wait! Looks very slick and runs very nice and fast. Trying to upload pics but keeps saying the image files are too large…

Hopefully dude! I’ve just got a Samsung G9 so I’m even more eager now 😂 have you been waiting long mate?
Ordered a 5900x/3080 on 29/01/2021. Currently 96 working days. Hoping that I'll just about get some cake courtesy of AgentCooper and then get my pc shortly after... High hopes for the next few days

RamRaider

Had email to confirm that my order is now awaiting dispatch 12:00 Thursday 10th.
20-01-2021 Awaiting Dispatch 102 working days (5900x - 3080)
I hope the two machines will be sent Monday