RTX 3080

SpeedyRoberto

Well oh my God. Wife just told me to calm down, and I was being reserved 🤔🥳

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210721-133028_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210721-133028_Chrome.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 182

SpeedyRoberto

I know the feeling, I was bouncing off the walls yesterday, today I am continually monitoring my mailbox and refreshing the account page to see if I am in testing yet!!
😂😂 A new torture awaits, 'The waiting game two'. Though, so happy, don't even care. Even at the end of a two week holiday this week 🤣, which means I'll be working all hours to catch up next week. Still, as the man sings "ain't nothin' gonna keep me down".

SpeedyRoberto

Dude! I ordered 20th March. This gives me a lot of hope. Patience is beginning to pay off for us all 🥳
Awe pal, the past few weeks have been tough not going to lie. I've been on this forum multiple times, daily. The good moderators of this channel have been keeping me going!
Stock is definitely speeding up. I've never seen so many orders under 100 day mark go out. So many deliveries, so little cake. @AgentCooper needs the break!

Last edited:

Insane.Pringle

Enthusiast
they must have built my new pc and started testing in the same day..

Production Dates
Processed Date10-03-2021
Pre-Production Date12-03-2021
Build Date21-07-2021
Test Date21-07-2021

damn they must have lots of elves working there to build a pc that quick!!

Dude! I ordered 20th March. This gives me a lot of hope. Patience is beginning to pay off for us all 🥳

i ordered on the 10th march(processed date)

SpeedyRoberto

maybe the person who is building your pc is taking his/her time to ensure a perfect build?? you know... one of those OCD types where everything has to be perfect.... or as you say they could be pulling a sickie! :p

(P.S. no i'm not making fun of those who have OCD.. i suffer from it too..)
I think OCD is a good quality for PC building amongst other things 👍🏽👍🏽

rouchie

Rising Star
maybe the person who is building your pc is taking his/her time to ensure a perfect build?? you know... one of those OCD types where everything has to be perfect.... or as you say they could be pulling a sickie! :p

(P.S. no i'm not making fun of those who have OCD.. i suffer from it too..)
I would hope they are all that level of OCD so everyone gets that attention to detail on their build, I know its only just over a day but .... I WANT IT!!!