RTX 3080

kiebla

Nothing else on pre order. Just standard parts
Give them a phone call or it could be that it has moved up but they have not told you yet. I had an issue where the fans were out of stock and they emailed me about it. but they were in stock.

Fudges

Give them a phone call or it could be that it has moved up but they have not told you yet. I had an issue where the fans were out of stock and they emailed me about it. but they were in stock.
Contacted them apparently I'm 18th in the queue, makes no sense considering you ordered after me and are getting it now. The person on the other end just kept telling me there was a ww shortage and not much else. They couldn't tell me why someone who ordered after me is getting it before me.

xKMet

Contacted them apparently I'm 18th in the queue, makes no sense considering you ordered after me and are getting it now. The person on the other end just kept telling me there was a ww shortage and not much else. They couldn't tell me why someone who ordered after me is getting it before me.
What date did you order?

Little_Miss_Naughty

Bronze Level Poster
People do have very different configurations though so don’t be fixed on the idea of a queue.

I ordered mine before you and still no sign of it yet.

kiebla

18th in the queue, may be end of this week for all we know, there too many reasons why some get out earlier than others. keep an eye on the orders. People above me in this thread got some quicker than others, Could be due to how easy it is to make a system as some are more complex than others like Little_Miss was saying.

kozuki

Enthusiast
anyone else got an email about 850W RMx stock and advice to change to something else? earlier they said these are due to arrive on 27th, but seems like something's gone wrong there

Stumpykins

Bronze Level Poster
so got an email today about them processing my order however the case was out of stock. just changed it now. hoping that means it should go into building sometime today. right ?

amiwood18

Bronze Level Poster
so got an email today about them processing my order however the case was out of stock. just changed it now. hoping that means it should go into building sometime today. right ?
I got an email like that 2 weeks ago and did the same but it never went into building and when I phoned they said I shouldn’t have changed as by the time the 3080 comes into stock it will as well

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
anyone else got an email about 850W RMx stock and advice to change to something else? earlier they said these are due to arrive on 27th, but seems like something's gone wrong there
Go the same, and moved up to a RM1000X. Although I don't know if the more expensive HX850i or AX850 would have been a better choice (in both availability/performance).

kozuki

Enthusiast
Go the same, and moved up to a RM1000X. Although I don't know if the more expensive HX850i or AX850 would have been a better choice (in both availability/performance).
I did the same, while also pondering on the same issue. seems like everyone is jumping to 1000W RMx, let's hope we don't crash the 1000W stocks too lol

Noonsey

A heads up all - Just got off the phone to them. Ordered on the 23rd September, ROG strix, after being told for a month that new stock is arriving on Fridays and that I shouldn't have to wait too much longer. I have just been told that no more stock is arriving for rog strix cards this year! Fuming that I've essentially been lied to for a month and had no solid information since my order confirmation on where my money has gone.

So yeah, just a heads up for anyone wanting a Rog Strix. Saves you 90 minutes on hold.

Little_Miss_Naughty

Bronze Level Poster
A heads up all - Just got off the phone to them. Ordered on the 23rd September, ROG strix, after being told for a month that new stock is arriving on Fridays and that I shouldn't have to wait too much longer. I have just been told that no more stock is arriving for rog strix cards this year! Fuming that I've essentially been lied to for a month and had no solid information since my order confirmation on where my money has gone.

So yeah, just a heads up for anyone wanting a Rog Strix. Saves you 90 minutes on hold.
The trouble is do we know this is true? Seems like a different story depending on who you speak to. When I was changing from Intel to AMD some staff were telling me that I had to cancel and reorder when that wasn’t the case.

I’m not bothering to change my order again and it turns out that my computer won’t be arriving any sooner. Yes it’s annoying and I had to give my brother the old Vortex IV as he was desperate for a working laptop for his studies (more like playing GTA in the study room 🤣).

yossarian01603

Yeesh, thats terrible. Asus were supposed to be sorting out their supply issues, looks like that definitely hasn't happened. I had the Rog Strix on my order before I took it out.

As I mentioned (page 70) now, there are viable alternatives available to you to get your PC before Christmas. My PC is arriving later today as a result of following the advice in that post.

Noonsey

The trouble is do we know this is true? Seems like a different story depending on who you speak to. When I was changing from Intel to AMD some staff were telling me that I had to cancel and reorder when that wasn’t the case.

I’m not bothering to change my order again and it turns out that my computer won’t be arriving any sooner. Yes it’s annoying and I had to give my brother the old Vortex IV as he was desperate for a working laptop for his studies (more like playing GTA in the study room 🤣).
Who knows really! I've been told so many things by so many people at PCS! I've escalated it, either something gets resolved or I'm going to cancel and just order next year with new components.

Elorand

Cannot say I have high hopes that I will get it. I ordered the liquid series so they might have a different queue for them..?
It arrived yesterday! After almost 2 months of waiting it is finally here. Although I ordered a 3080FE I received a Zotac gaming trinity 3080 but i am not going to complain. Got a bit of a motion sickness by shooting around in Division2 on the new ultrawide. It is a beast of a machine especially after my 14" 8 year old laptop. I know it sucks waiting but your order will arrive eventually and when it does you all forget about the days spent refreshing your orders status page.

Happy gaming!