RTX 3080

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
All these guys with curved monitors makes me want one so bad.
I think my GF would kill me if i bought another screen.

I wonder if the G9 and curved monitors are peoples everyday gamer or is it more of a special release use. I imagine Assasins cred watchdogs etc look amazing.
But an everyday game of Rainbow six siege? Is it used in those occasions?
I'm on a 34 inch ultrawide and it's great for everyday gaming. Looking out over the plains in Red Dead Redemption 2 at the scenery is stunning. Also brilliant for driving games/sims, the FOV adds an extra layer of immersion and you really feel like you're in the driving seat. I'm not huge on first person shooters but I played Bulletstorm recently and again, the increased field of vision is great. I think if you were playing competitively you might want to stick to a smaller screen so your head isn't moving around so much to see what's occurring. But for single-player, it's a lot of fun.

Jamie1111188

Arrived guys. went to the wrong address though he delivered to one of my neighbors! Doesnt look pretty though xD. I went with the absolute no lights version of everything (hopefully) so the wee man doesnt get enticed.

Attachments

• IMG_20201112_112122.jpg
    IMG_20201112_112122.jpg
    706.9 KB · Views: 277

target680

Bronze Level Poster
My build is awaiting dispatch woo.

Just realised am i not getting watc dogs key anymore?

I already own COD Cold War. Not the best multiplayer holding out for a really good campagin.

Fungus

Surely the hardest part of owning a screen like that is not saying 'neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeowwww' every time you move the cursor from one end to the other? :LOL:
It doesn't help when my son changes the mouse dpi down to nothing, but its a great screen really pleased with it. I can have blender and unreal running side by side. That and games are awesome. All 3 screens are curved, couldn't go flat now.

sebinou

Bronze Level Poster
wow im so jealous of you guys.
on my side i ordered on the 17th as well, at 17h30.
I finally managed to contact the support this morning, and apparently my order "fell out of the queue", and i should have contacted them earlier (haha... i sure did... a few times... but whatever).
The advisor told me that my order would go into building today and im so happy to announce that IT DIDNT ! :')
But hopefully tomorrow is the DAY !

Voeille

Bronze Level Poster
wow im so jealous of you guys.
on my side i ordered on the 17th as well, at 17h30.
I finally managed to contact the support this morning, and apparently my order "fell out of the queue", and i should have contacted them earlier (haha... i sure did... a few times... but whatever).
The advisor told me that my order would go into building today and im so happy to announce that IT DIDNT ! :')
But hopefully tomorrow is the DAY !
Shame that your order got stuck, hopefully you'll get it built soon. If it doesn't happen tomorrow, perhaps there's another part that's out of stock?

I will be getting these games:

Promotional ItemGet Assassin's Creed: Valhalla with select SAMSUNG SSDs!
Promotional ItemGet FarCry 6 with select AMD Ryzen CPUs
Promotional ItemGet CoD:Cold War & 1YR GeForce Now w/ select RTX Graphics Cards

I don't really care for CoD as I prefer single player games and I'm not hugely into shooters (RPGs with a fantasy/historical setting and creative games such as city builders or older Sims series are more my thing), but the others look interesting, especially AC: Valhalla (I've spent over 3k hours in Skyrim and that seems to have similar vibes).

Anyway, my build is in testing now. At this rate it will likely be dispatched tomorrow. I guess I will be booking another week off work soon...

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Shame that your order got stuck, hopefully you'll get it built soon. If it doesn't happen tomorrow, perhaps there's another part that's out of stock?

I don't really care for CoD as I prefer single player games and I'm not hugely into shooters (RPGs with a fantasy/historical setting and creative games such as city builders or older Sims series are more my thing), but the others look interesting, especially AC: Valhalla (I've spent over 3k hours in Skyrim and that seems to have similar vibes).

Anyway, my build is in testing now. At this rate it will likely be dispatched tomorrow. I guess I will be booking another week off work soon...
Anyone is welcome to offer a game to other members on the forum for free, no monetary trading allowed.

sebinou

Bronze Level Poster
the advisor checked this morning and said everything was already allocated to the build and it should be about to be shipped already.
So yeah, definitly tomorrow... i guess

Little_Miss_Naughty

Bronze Level Poster

I’ve been enjoying Valhalla so far, I would say quite different to Origins and Odyssey but the gameplay style really suits the Vikings. I’m not a fan of CoD either, only first person game I play is Resident Evil 7.

I’ve swiped my granddad’s computer for the time being making the most out of that 2080 Ti, we’ve always had computer wars as to who can get the best computer 😂.

I’m still waiting for my order to be switched to AMD, they’re having problems with M.2 drives saying I can only have 1 (fault with the configurator I think).

I wanted a 500GB Samsung 980 and a 2TB SeaGate FireCuda, surely this is compatible with the ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero?