RTX 3080

Guilders

Silver Level Poster
I have the 512GB Samsung 980 on order, but they keep talking about processor and the graphic card.

going to make a call now but not a happy bunny at all.
I asked about the 1tb 980 and was told it wasn't in stock, they said they had the 1tb 970 in stock and ready so as you can see asked here, but thought it may be too late so just bit the bullet and grabbed it.

Hope your call works out ok for ya

BizzHood

Bronze Level Poster
66 working days in and get email this morning saying my order is ready to move but item out of stock with no eta :oops:

@SpyderTracks so they have a 1tb Samsung 970 evo plus in stock, is that an ok replacement for a 512gb adata sx6000 pro?

EDIT ; Just went for the 970 as they said they could have the PC with me by Xmas......fingers crossed (y)
Congrats!! When did you order out if curiosity 😁

Guilders

Silver Level Poster
Congrats!! When did you order out if curiosity 😁
21st Sept @0918 lol, but I did have ASUS Strix originally but was advised by PCS to change it for standard 3080 around 3 1/2 weeks ago due to no reliable incoming stock of ASUS until end Jan early Feb 21:oops:

Just want it now as my G9 looks silly when using PS4 on it :cry:

BizzHood

Bronze Level Poster
21st Sept @0918 lol, but I did have ASUS Strix originally but was advised by PCS to change it for standard 3080 around 3 1/2 weeks ago due to no reliable incoming stock of ASUS until end Jan early Feb 21:oops:

Just want it now as my G9 looks silly when using PS4 on it :cry:
Ah thats fair enough atleast the wait is over! Enjoy

Guilders

Silver Level Poster
Ah thats fair enough atleast the wait is over! Enjoy
I hope the wait is over, when they advised changing to standard they said that would get me into build phase the following week but no later than two weeks by the way stock and the queue was moving, and still waiting.

My whole body is crossed, but in reality it needs dispatched tomorrow if its to make it to the Highlands of Scotland for Crimbo

amiwood18

Bronze Level Poster
I hope the wait is over, when they advised changing to standard they said that would get me into build phase the following week but no later than two weeks by the way stock and the queue was moving, and still waiting.

My whole body is crossed, but in reality it needs dispatched tomorrow if its to make it to the Highlands of Scotland for Crimbo
I know, it takes forever to get anything up north! Fingers crossed they get it sorted for you today 🤞🏻

Guilders

Silver Level Poster
I know, it takes forever to get anything up north! Fingers crossed they get it sorted for you today 🤞🏻
Yeah and then there's the surcharge of being non-mainland when you are mainland, ironically when sending same item the there way the cost isn't near the same, maybe its the uphill part that causes the delays and extra charges to cover fuel etc :p

kozuki

Enthusiast
Yeah and then there's the surcharge of being non-mainland when you are mainland, ironically when sending same item the there way the cost isn't near the same, maybe its the uphill part that causes the delays and extra charges to cover fuel etc :p
you're lucky that it's the same big ol' island for you, my build will have to somehow come through all of the midlands, southern UK, get into the line for La Manche and make the trip to the baltics! I wonder how DPD can do it in 2-3 days as stated. Hopefully the lockdowns and brexit won't make that trip too much of a hassle for them when it happens

Guilders

Silver Level Poster
you're lucky that it's the same big ol' island for you, my build will have to somehow come through all of the midlands, southern UK, get into the line for La Manche and make the trip to the baltics! I wonder how DPD can do it in 2-3 days as stated. Hopefully the lockdowns and brexit won't make that trip too much of a hassle for them when it happens
Ouch!!!

scarpa1

Enthusiast
Its surprising how some deliveries arrive very fast and some seem to take the long route.
I ordered a mouse off the Razer site and had an email at 1pm on Saturday saying it had been dispatched, from Hong Kong.
Was expecting it after Xmas as it said 26th December delivery.

But to my surprise it has arrived today.
Only 48hrs from dispatch, via Germany to the UK From Honk Kong, weekend too.
Not bad going really.
I sent a Christmas card to my sister last Tuesday, first class and she still hasn't got it.
Hopefully your PC's journey is a smooth one.

whoami

I mentioned earlier in the thread that I called last week. I was assured that everything on my order (except the 3080, obviously) was in stock, so I should be pretty high up the list to get one when they next come in... that said, I'm at 59 working days as of today

Little_Miss_Naughty

Bronze Level Poster
I mentioned earlier in the thread that I called last week. I was assured that everything on my order (except the 3080, obviously) was in stock, so I should be pretty high up the list to get one when they next come in... that said, I'm at 59 working days as of today
They have constantly told me that my build should be with me imminently for the past 2 months.

I wouldn’t get your hopes up, 66 working days for me now. Been waiting 2 hours on the phone so far.

Guilders

Silver Level Poster
They have constantly told me that my build should be with me imminently for the past 2 months.

I wouldn’t get your hopes up, 66 working days for me now. Been waiting 2 hours on the phone so far.
Yep, even though I have been told my build was ready to move, but part out of stock, I have now paid extra (again) for a replacement component and even though they have said it will for xmas I'm still taking it with a pinch of salt in the email he said;

"I can amend your order to 1TB SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 3500MB/R, 3300MB/W) for an additional cost of £96.00 incl VAT

Please confirm you are ok with this and you can then log onto your account on the website to pay

Your order will continue into testing as soon as possible once the change has been made, we are aiming for a delivery in time for Christmas"

I obviously went straight on and paid, I'd have preferred to get the 980 version at 138£ but like I say it was also out of stock.

On a plus just got the awaiting dispatch for my sons gaming computer.

Hope you managed to get through on the phone, torturous on there, and managed to get everything sorted and moving forward

scarpa1

Enthusiast
Yep, even though I have been told my build was ready to move, but part out of stock, I have now paid extra (again) for a replacement component and even though they have said it will for xmas I'm still taking it with a pinch of salt in the email he said;

"I can amend your order to 1TB SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 3500MB/R, 3300MB/W) for an additional cost of £96.00 incl VAT

Please confirm you are ok with this and you can then log onto your account on the website to pay

Your order will continue into testing as soon as possible once the change has been made, we are aiming for a delivery in time for Christmas"

I obviously went straight on and paid, I'd have preferred to get the 980 version at 138£ but like I say it was also out of stock.

Hope you managed to get through on the phone, torturous on there, and managed to get everything sorted and moving forward
The delivery driver is going to deliver your sons PC and arrive back to find he is going straight back again with yours

Little_Miss_Naughty

Bronze Level Poster

Managed to get through on the phone, apparently all of my components are in stock for my build.

They just need to get their skates on.