RTX 3080

kozuki

Enthusiast
Even 3080s??!!
Yes they even have my 3080 in stock, but that would be specifically for my build and doesn’t mean they have stock for everyone else.
They probably allocated the parts earlier as this is one of the "oldest" orders as of today, so it's probably Ghosthud watching over the 3000 series orders and making sure the long waiters have their parts on hold for them

Dannyjw

Hi All just got off phone to customer care, (after being on hold for 2 hrs 18 mins) Charles told me that there is no queueing system for 3080 and no new stock is expected in until the new year - I guess my current 50 day wait is going to end up closer to 65
Yikes. I'm currently at 46 days :(

BetFin

Bronze Level Poster
Hi All just got off phone to customer care, (after being on hold for 2 hrs 18 mins) Charles told me that there is no queueing system for 3080 and no new stock is expected in until the new year - I guess my current 50 day wait is going to end up closer to 65
I'm starting to really resent Christmas for messing up shipping schedules :(

Little_Miss_Naughty

Bronze Level Poster
So...

After 66 working days, as of 10pm tonight my computer has gone into build 😍

Was a nice email to come home from a rather rainy night at work.

Now I better tidy my desk, a desktop machine has not lived there for the past 5 years. It literally fell to pieces after 9 years, pull out a USB drive and the entire front of the case would come with it 🤣.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So...

Now I better tidy my desk, a desktop machine has not lived there for the past 5 years. It literally fell to pieces after 9 years, pull out a USB drive and the entire front of the case would come with it 🤣.
Oh, that's such good news, really really pleased for you!!! (y) (y) (y) :love: :love: :love: :love: 🥳 🥳 🥳 👏 👏 👏 👏

Olising

So...

aaay! I have been (mostly) silently watching this forum for weeks and looking out for your messages. 66 working days is so long. Im at 36 and I'm going mad from impatience (constantly with the stock informer on my spare monitor in hopes of snagging a 3080 from somewhere soon to take it off my order). Im jealous of your patience and im so happy for you!

And then there's me on 31 working days😩😩. I think I destroyed my queue. Due to the fact that I kept switching back and forth between 3080 and 6800 xt. Because as soon as I amend the 3080 I start to think about all the great features I'll be missing out on and the 6800xt is priced by £74 more right now. 2 days ago ,6800 xt costed £3 pounds more lol they increased the prices for 6800xt for some reason.

Durakus

Bronze Level Poster
I feel it's necessary to point out. As said multiple times.

There is No queue for individual parts.

The only queue that exists is the order in which Purchases have been made, and the availability of request parts.

AKA: First come, First serve.

Guilders

Silver Level Poster
So...

So Jealous.....could I be the only senior left, @67 days now, not a title I want lol

Still no notification of build, even after todays email exchange with Tove!!

Hopefully it will be in build by time I get up in the morning, on a plus the boys gaming PC will be delivered on Wednesday (y)

Enjoy the beast when it arrives :love:

Little_Miss_Naughty

Bronze Level Poster
So Jealous.....could I be the only senior left, @67 days now, not a title I want lol

Still no notification of build, even after todays email exchange with Tove!!

Hopefully it will be in build by time I get up in the morning, on a plus the boys gaming PC will be delivered on Wednesday (y)

Enjoy the beast when it arrives :love:
I really hope yours goes into build soon, I got an email notification at just gone 10pm tonight.

As I still don’t have my computer yet, I’m now on 67 working days so still happy to be with you in the old farts club 😂. Glad your boy’s gaming PC will be with you on Wednesday though.

Guilders

Silver Level Poster
I really hope yours goes into build soon, I got an email notification at just gone 10pm tonight.

As I still don’t have my computer yet, I’m now on 67 working days so still happy to be with you in the old farts club 😂. Glad your boy’s gaming PC will be with you on Wednesday though.
Maybe they’ll include a certificate in our boxes for outstanding (ish) patience 🤔🤣

Thanks, the boys PC became the priority over last couple of weeks, can’t wait to see his face again it’s another @SpyderTracks inspires build, he should get his name out on some of these builds 😂

Let’s hope we are enjoying our machines over the festive period, Xmas eve delivery would be very nice indeed 👍🤣