RTX 3080

BetFin

Bronze Level Poster
Well guess I'm joining the queue right at the bottom having just ordered today! Here's hoping I get my rig before April!
I'm on 31 working days and I'm hoping for before February - but that's looking a little unrealistic

BetFin

Bronze Level Poster
Seems wrong to me that PCS take full payment when you could be waiting 3/4months for the build.
There are always ways to not pay the full payment - you can always do finance, pay a deposit and pay the full amount off when you get your build. There's a 12 month no interest period which only starts when you receive your build. No one's forcing you to make the full payment.

ConnorM

There are always ways to not pay the full payment - you can always do finance, pay a deposit and pay the full amount off when you get your build. There's a 12 month no interest period which only starts when you receive your build. No one's forcing you to make the full payment.
Not everyone has the credit to do that tbh, like myself🥺

Lukemondo

Gold Level Poster
I ordered my PC on finance a few days ago (around 5 days ago) they said it would take 15-17 days to come with the 3070 now reading this is making me have second thoughts about this, do you guys know if there is more availability with the 3070 because i have been seeing most people have had issues with the 3080 taking around 2 months to come, in simpler terms does the PCs with RTX 3070 come quicker than the 3080 or the 3090?
I believe 3070 builds have been getting out quicker, but you’d need to contact them to check what timeframe they would expect your build to take, as it will depend on what other components you have selected.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I ordered my PC on finance a few days ago (around 5 days ago) they said it would take 15-17 days to come with the 3070 now reading this is making me have second thoughts about this, do you guys know if there is more availability with the 3070 because i have been seeing most people have had issues with the 3080 taking around 2 months to come, in simpler terms does the PCs with RTX 3070 come quicker than the 3080 or the 3090?
If you can make do with the 3070, then it suggests the 3080 was never suitable for the monitor. I'd strongly recommend gettings some advice on your build, the whole thing needs to balance together based on your monitor and budget.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Oh, i think you're looking at the build i have on this account, this account was like a draft of the PC in the first place, i did not buy the PC i think you see nor the monitor i bought a BenQ XL2411p which funnily enough arrived today, yes after seeing my friends Gaming rig with nearly exact same specs as me i can make do with the 3070 100%, i will show you my main specs here:
Intel core I7 Eight core processor I7 10700K
Gigabyte Z490 UD LGA 1200
16 GB Corsiar VENGEANCE PRO DDR4 3200MHz
RTX 3070
1TB samsung 870 QVO
1TB samsung 970 EVO plus m.2
650w corsair semi modular 80 plus gold
Corsair h100i Platinum hydro series CPU cooler

My budget is basically 2000 pounds.
As I said, get some advice, there's zero point to the 3070 with that monitor and the platform is very outdated also. I would STRONGLY recommend NOT getting that build and get some advice. At the moment your wasting an awful lot of money that will never be used.

Jingo

Bronze Level Poster
Mods please remove if not appropriate, but currys just posted some 3080s for sale if you want to get one separately (and don't mind paying more)

KamLoq

On the finance you do pay £29 'early settlement fee' which is essentially interest by another name FYI.