RTX 3080

Masty

Hardly 29.8% APR though. Miniscule amount compared to actual finance costs.
Yeah thats my thinking behind it whats the point in paying it all off the now when it can easy build your credit and you can pay it off at the 12 month period, and only pay £29.

KamLoq

29 pound ouch...
I was just highlighting this fee. I've used 'buy now pay later' schemes with dozens of retailers. Never been charged an early settlement fee.

It's a cost to be aware of. Not everyone is spending £2k on a PC.

Not sure it was worth the sarcasm.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I was just highlighting this fee. I've used 'buy now pay later' schemes with dozens of retailers. Never been charged an early settlement fee.

There’s always an early settlement fee if paying off credit early. It’s an admin fee to rewrite the credit agreement.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor

Arrange your own finance then. The terms of the finance deal are clear, if you don't like them then go elsewhere. In any case, the finance is arranged by Hitachi, not PCS.

danmit

Bronze Level Poster
When you know you’ve got at least a 3 month wait for 3080 but PCS send an email saying desktops are usually completed in 13-15 working days. Stop giving me false hope.

Gavras

Master Poster

A lot simply hide fees, there is always a pound of flesh to be paid.

of course some could just offer these services out of kindness of their heart...

admittedly anyone getting credit at the moment is taking a bigger risk than normal.

Lukemondo

Gold Level Poster
If you’ve got a good credit rating, get a 0% purchase credit card (just had a quick look the longest I can find at the moment is 19months, normally can get up to 36months but guessing with all the uncertainty at the moment they are limiting risk) and use the card as a finance scheme, where you divide the total cost of the PC by however many months interest free and make a monthly payment off the card. For example PC is £1200 you get a 12 months interest free purchase card, so you make a monthly payment of £100.

Guilders

Silver Level Poster
Been a long haul, 69 working days and today the PC has finally arrived at the home.

Going to let it acclimatise to the home for a day then get it set up, will try get some early pics up, then once its going get some powered up ones.

Big thanks to @SpyderTracks for the guidance on the build, its defo a beast to look at :love:

Masty

Been a long haul, 69 working days and today the PC has finally arrived at the home.

Going to let it acclimatise to the home for a day then get it set up, will try get some early pics up, then once its going get some powered up ones.

Big thanks to @SpyderTracks for the guidance on the build, its defo a beast to look at :love:
Enjoy only at the magical 56 today, I’m guessing at least a few more days to go

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

So pleased it’s arrived! That’s great news!

amiwood18

Bronze Level Poster

That’s great, enjoy!! 😆

amiwood18

Bronze Level Poster
My pc was built last Tuesday and has been sitting on ‘in building’ ever since. I’ve now got a graphics card and no pc to put it in... oh how things change 😅😂

Dacbol

Congrats please put up the spec and pictures when u can

Guilders

Silver Level Poster
Disaster!!!!

Move mix to get ready to open and hear what sounds like marbles!!!

Open box, with better half recording as proof first opening, and gutted to see broken glass all over the top of case.

Not fully taken out yet to see which one has broken but to have it in the top of the build makes me wonder on the treatment of the box during transit

Gutted and raging

Masty

Disaster!!!!

Move mix to get ready to open and hear what sounds like marbles!!!

Open box, with better half recording as proof first opening, and gutted to see broken glass all over the top of case.

Not fully taken out yet to see which one has broken but to have it in the top of the build makes me wonder on the treatment of the box during transit

Gutted and raging
Oh no that’s shocking feel for you